rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:16 am
Okay this is for all who wish to be crew for this guild.

What I'm mainly looking for is has a good understanding of Christianity, more than "the bible says..."

Someone who knows people that would be interested in this guild and participating.

Someone that is not afraid to disagree with me or other mods but remain civil in LOGICAL discussion. Emphasis on logical discussion.

Anything else you want to add concerning what would make you a good mod for this guild?

...That's about all I can think of right now. I might add or remove some of these as the guild needs but for now I think these are qualities that would be useful for a mod in this guild.

Post a request and the crew will look into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 pm
I may be a sporadic poster, but I think I fit many of those needs. I'm not big on "the Bible says" but I do believe strongly in the relationship I have in the almighty, and I will go to war for those principles as they are worth going to war for. I am willing to learn much more, as these are worth learning about. I'm not scared of anything besides dogs (deep rooted fear from a traumatic experience) and I have a well developed vocabulary. However there is a trip up in knowing people, most people I know don't get on Gaia, and I do so only to reach out. I might not do much in bringing people in.  

joeking231
Crew

rmcdra
Captain

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:59 pm
Welcome as Crew Joe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 pm
Requesting to become a mod for a roleplaying thread. I do have the time and the means to keep up with it. Well, that and I think it would be quite fun. 3nodding  

Illumina Vierge
Crew

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers