Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Any Dragon Quest/Warrior Cosplayers?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hassan cosplay? : D
  Maji?.. Hassan?.. I think I see some sort of pattern going on here..
  Make sure you find the skimpiest pair of spandex you can equip and biggest set of muscle you can find!
  Make sure you equip those slimes!
View Results

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm
So with my Maji cosplay becoming outdated (first cosplay ever, I'm quite happy with it) I've decided to try my hand with a Dragon Quest character, needless to say, it's probably going to take awhile since I am not a Tektek master as I would like to be..

Anyway, is there anyone here who ever thought about/did a Dragon Quest inspired avatar?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:14 pm
I was thinking of doing Eight a while ago but I forgot about it. I might try if I can find enough stuff.  

AFKHDASUY4WRTD4T3Q4G

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

SilverBellsAbove

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:12 am
I have a pair of boots that are practically identical to Guv's boots, but are a little blacker.

I really want to make a templar costume, though. Just so I can run around a convention and shake people up for talking s**t about The Goddess and stuff in a wonderful show of mock-overzealous modding. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:11 am
I attempted one on gaia just now. I'm Roto. And I actually patterned it after the male costume. And I also discovered that Gaia doesn't have good spiky Vegeta hair for ladies. So this will do. The slime just felt like it belonged.

It's fun to tektek things, too. I always find it interesting to see what people can do with Gaia's items. Yo members, got any good avatar ideas?  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:13 pm
O hai, I just made a Prince Midenhall one, what do you guys think? I know he doesn't have a bullet belt (it'd be pretty badass if he did though) but it was the only one that fit him well. If I were to be srs about this, the only things I don't have are the Nartian Rock (229,900 Gold) and 90's Comic Book Hero (68,999 Gold) I'm sure I can get the 90's Comic Book Hero item, but dear god, the Nartian Rock item will have me roaming the VGD all day, everyday. -__-

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

And here is another (although slightly rushed) cosplay I just made! I had to get very creative with his cape and his turban as you see.  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverBellsAbove

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:32 pm
... I'm cosplaying right now.

As Marcello.

MYSELF. :V  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 pm
SilverBellsAbove
... I'm cosplaying right now.

As Marcello.

MYSELF. :V

I can say that I really enjoy your cosplay, the hair is just perfect along with the eyes and I'm cosplaying myself too. : P I just got to that part of the game (sort of procrastination, ftw!) and I can see why you like him so much. I enjoy the "take no crap from no one" sort of personality he has.  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Pusays

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:48 am
I'm an Eight and a Jessica cosplayer. c:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 pm
I tried to get stuff for the hero from 8 a while ago. Now I just settle for my slime.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items