Reply Adult Furries Guild
I'm scared... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieF1228

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm
Umm...Does anyone ever feel bad about themselves...? I mean like, so bad that you have second thoughts about talking to other people in fear that they might feel the same way towards you? Well, I've been feeling that a lot lately...I've been afraid to talk to people because of all the stuff I hear about people who hate gays and stuff (I'm gay...). That, and I'm not really all that socially normal. I have Tourrette's and Auschburgers, and it kinda makes life crappy. It's like I've developed some sort of fear of people...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Dude, no one should feel bad about themselves! i was scared as heck about the whole gay thing, but i dont think anyone should ever feel bad about themselves. and there are people in the world who hate everything! The thing is, I personally see the people who dislike homosexuality as a problem, yes, but you have to look at it from their point, its different and it makes them angry for some stupid reason or another. I mean sure it still makes me nervous to think there are bad people out there but you should never fear anyone without good reason... besides my sister has Tourrette's too, and she's happily married and living in Canada...

anyway, i am against curtain things myself but i never hate people... except for one guy... i tolerate him...

Re: anyway, everyone has regrets about something they've done or said to someone... i went on a stress rant about gum and drugs once... not pretty...

It's all in the personality my friend, just be nice beyond all necessary reason, and dont pick fights... unless it's debate class... then you get points for picking fights...

i'm terrible with advice... see if one of the more educated/intelligent guildies can help  

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DieF1228

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm
Yeah...Thanks. smile I guess I'm just a little stressed with all that's been going on. It's been a busy year. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm
DieF1228
Yeah...Thanks. smile I guess I'm just a little stressed with all that's been going on. It's been a busy year. :/
no kidding dude... most everyone, including myself, seems to be under huge amounts of pressure this year sweatdrop  

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 pm
as long as you don't live in the southern states, you should be fine  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 pm
Umm...My biological dad is a neo nazi...I think he's in jail in Missouri, but he still has friends where I'm at...  

DieF1228

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:55 pm
DieF1228
Umm...My biological dad is a neo nazi...I think he's in jail in Missouri, but he still has friends where I'm at...
*shudders* man thats why im kinda glad i dont know my dad, he's apperently pretty high up in the military in Michigan or something... i could not imagine dealing with that at this time lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:59 pm
If I knew him, I wouldn't be dealing with anything. I'd be dead.  

DieF1228

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:33 pm
Pent and Ten
Or anywhere with christians.

(They espeically hate homosexuality, and even more so Transgenders. "Like myself.>>")  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:38 pm
xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx
Pent and Ten
Or anywhere with christians.

(They espeically hate homosexuality, and even more so Transgenders. "Like myself.>>")
not all of them "hate" homosexuality/transgenders... my very Christian friends just "disagree" with the "life style choice" ... they drive me crazy but as long as we dont talk about politics, religion, or sexuality, their pretty good folks 3nodding  

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 pm
Aw, come on.

Stop being a slave to public perception and live on!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 pm
Just want to clarify a few random things,

All Christians =/= Hateful Bigots
Disagreeing with innate trait =/= Loving thy neighbor
Supposed "love" while disagreeing with innate trait = "Love" with fine print disqualifications. The same kind of "love" corporations shower upon you for your money.
Homosexuality =/= Sin according to the bible.
Belief in homosexuality being a sin = Personal Choice

Added a few extra points to make just to be sure of thingies.

For links on the subject matter, I can direct you to the following sources:

I used to have more, but some sites disappeared over time as they always do.  

Garek Maxwell

YukoraDragonheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:49 pm
I love gay boys. >w<
If anyone gives you any trouble, point Yuki at 'em. D<

I have serious issues with gay bashers. They're one of the few things that can get me to be violent. =3=;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm
The very first time I came out to somebody was to this guy I liked...Who turned out to be straight. After being cussed out and pinned to the wall by my neck, I never really had the courage to talk to him again...Although he does remind me about it from time to time. But the bad thing is, he gets even more violent the more I ignore him! Oh, and that time in the locker room...Again I was pinned, this time he held me down by chest. I kinda got a little...excited, if you know what I mean. The next thing I know I was having my face forced down upon my area, looking like I was doing an auto-fellatio...Guhhh...  

DieF1228

YukoraDragonheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 pm
Either he's homophobic or is gay and in deep denial. This is just my opinion, though...
I know some boys who are gay can be so ashamed that they become quite violent towards other gay folks. . . It really does sound like he's in denial, especially the part about you ignoring him annoying him so much.
Yeah, and about the getting a little excited... if I were you in that situation I might have been too. It's the act of being dominated. ><

Try not to be alone with him, sometimes people like that can go further than they mean to because of their fear...

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff