Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:48 am
Just read this off of Scifi. stare

Stars Join SG-1, Atlantis

SCI FI Channel announced that Beau Bridges, Lou Gossett Jr. and The X-Files' Mitch Pileggi will join the casts of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis as the two shows gear up production for their new seasons.

Bridges will join SG-1 as Gen. Hank Landry, the new head of Stargate Command, when Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) is promoted to oversee Homeworld Security. Bridges will have a regular role on SG-1 and will also appear in a few episodes of Atlantis.

Oscar winner Gossett joins the cast of SG-1 in a recurring role as a Jaffa leader who vies with Teal'c (Christopher Judge) for political control of the new Jaffa nation.

Pileggi, best known to SF fans for his recurring X-Files role as assistant FBI director Walter Skinner, takes on a recurring role in Atlantis as a hard-nosed colonel who butts heads with Dr. Weir (Torri Higginson) and Maj. Sheppard (Joe Flanigan).

Production on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis is set to begin in March for summer premieres on SCI FI.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:49 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:04 pm
not cool... err... I think... Jack is going to be in homeworld security? what happened to hammond?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:01 am
I guess something happens to him in Mobius. I just hope that they dont kill off Don. S. Davis. I know hes leaving, i just dont want them to kill of Hammond. I hope that he just takes command of a ship or something.  

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

thecheck2007

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:31 pm
the news is always a good thing lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:58 pm
LabTech034
not cool... err... I think... Jack is going to be in homeworld security? what happened to hammond?

Maybe he'll get to take over as Captain of the Prometheus? Just a guess. I know he'd enjoy that though.

Or maybe he'll go into "real" retirement. I know he's been planning it for years.  

cherryblossomjen

The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff