Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
Jason Vladimir. (no slaves as of yet.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iNinja_Superstar

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
Name: Jason Vladimir.
Nickname: Jason
Race: Human
Master.
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Cold, but understanding.
Bio: Jason has been rich since birth. Hes lonely though, with no one to keep him company. He decided he would buy slaves to keep him company.
He is seme.
Anything Else?: Jason was brought up by a rich family, but he was never around other people. Sometimes he gets perverted thoughts about other people.
<-- picture.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 pm
[[just so i can look at my profile or you can look at mine]]
User Image

Name: Stella Rein
Race: Human
Slave
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Innocent, timid, feisty when things aren't going her way.
Bio: She was kidnapped by slave traders who had been spying on her. They collected the info that in fact she is a virgin, she came from a middle class family. She has always been decently nice to people but when she was kidnapped she became bitter and rude but she tries to keep her sarcastic remarks to herself. She comes off very timid and shy even when she tries to act tough.
Anything else?: The men sold her for profit, keeping her a virgin for better profit.

My Lady Sansa Stark

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SakuriLovesYou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 pm
Heres mine so you dont have to search...she's a bit young...
Name: Sakii
Race: neko
Orientation: bi
Bio: i just like fun stuff ^^....i often mess up on the simplest tasks no matter what it is so.....^^ go easy on me 3nodding
seme, uke, or seke: uke
Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:44 am
User Image
Name: Almerion Raynor
Nickname: Al
Seme
Race: Neko/Vampire
Master.
Orientation:Straight
Personality: Al is very shy and doesn't really talk to others unless he has to.
Bio: Adopted at a young age by a family of very rich scientists. Al soon became their experimental guinea pig. After he was fully altered he is now given all the money he wants and has stopped aging. Never having been to an actual school he has no friends and so decided to buy a slave to be his girlfriend and if they so chose his lover.
Anything Else?: Is very well spoken and loves to read.  

Nemerion

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Nemerion

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 am
Walking into the room Al looked around at the many girls for sale he saw. Walking up to a young girl in a maid's dress he bowed.Hello madam my name is Almerion Raynor. Might i ask yours?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:46 pm
Name:Rayne
Race:Fallen Angel
Orientation:unknown
Bio:Had been abused and neglected found to be made a slave. Shy, submissive, and confused alot of the time. Been alone and struggling to survive my whole life. Loves to see people in pain. Loves to be in pain. I obey almost all the time. I will only not obey when I want you to be rough with me. I keep to myself most of the time but I do get feisty when I feel offended. I'm very violent. I mostly stay by myself on a dark room. Willing to do almost anything.
Picture:
User Image  

ibitechu x3

The Original May

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:54 pm
[If it's a companion your looking for Im all yours ~hehe~]

Name: Ivy Tylona
Nickname: V
Demon Age: 1023
Human Age: 18
Race: Hyu Shadow Wolf/Snow Succubus
Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: Was born in a royal family and was a former queen slave in training new slaves. Owned by a young gentlemen who won her in an auction at the age of 9 years old passed away from cancer and was put up for auction receiving everything in his will. Years later was kidnapped from her kingdom temporarily losing her place as queen of Iysalisa and was put up for auction again at the age of 15 and continues training new shipped slaves.
Picture: User Image
{Her hair is Metallic blue and her eyes are Red, her tail and ears are black I just haven’t Photoshopped the picture yet}

Extra: She loves lilacs, and kittens, her favorite season is winter and she loves cold places.
She prefers men/masters 19-30, she’s strong and can handle harsh abuse, she’s shy and usually always happy, her favorite foods are Mangos, Fish and anything organic  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:52 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20964923  

Minami Mia

Master profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas