Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Musique [音楽院] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 pm
This is, by far, the biggest music store in the general area of Tokyo. Almost every artists' CD can be found here within the shelves that cover every wall. Very many musicians came here for album signings.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm
'Thank goodness that it's only Sunday...' I had completely forgotten what day it was for a moment, but I remembered once I'd seen that there wasn't as much of a bustling crowd as there are on most days at this place. From the middle of the week up to Saturday, there'd always be girls lining up to get a poster or whatever nonsense signed by a famous vocalist and/or band. I let out a sigh of sweet relief and already let myself become curious in the section of the most recent releases. I'd picked up one album after another to scan the cover and songs. "Interesting... haven't heard from these people in a while."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ikimatsu, Juudas
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou Are My Worldxo

XXX"Hm?" I peeked over Yoshimatsu-kun's shoulder and stared at the album. "Who're they?" I asked. "Oh wait, now I remember~. A couple of shows with them. Yep." I'd nod.

ƒ ι я s τ xoxo ω ε xoxo ∂ я ε α რ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sing Your Heart Out, Till You Can't Anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 am
I looked at two albums at once now, my head tilting a bit. "Really?" I asked quizzically to Juudas. "Would you say this is any good? It really has been at least a few weeks since I've come back here to buy anything..."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

XXX"Mmm~ Well...I haven't heard from them in a long while, so I can't really say much."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 pm
"That's true also," I nodded in agreement, walking over to the machine that had headphones and a scanner below it to play music that was on the CD. Eager to hear, I placed the headphones on my ears to listen. My eyes closed as the music played. "Hmm..." With the rhythm of the song, I began to hum to myself.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

XXXWhile Yoshimatsu-kun occupied himself, I roamed around the shop.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:02 pm
"Wow, this is nice... I'll buy this one, too." I'd gone through at least three CDs before deciding to buy each of them. I went to the counter to pay for them while Juudas kept himself occupied.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

XXXI found a new album from an artist I hung out anytime that person and I met each other on a trip. "Oooh!" I picked it up and read the back. "so she's sold that many already? She works fast." I said to myself, nodding and realized that one of her songs took place in an anime. "Ah, no wonder..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:13 pm
I walked up to the red-head and held up my full bag of CD's. "All done. Hm? Find something interesting?" I looked down on the back cover of the CD case he picked up. "Yoko Hikasa, huh? I've heard of her."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

XXX"Really?" I looked to him as I set the CD case down gently. "Yoko-chan's a friend of mine."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:57 pm
"I don't watch much television," I said, shoving my left hand in my pocket. "But she's all over the internet, too." Growing a little curious, I looked over my shoulder to the section where there were new album releases. 'He seems to be quite the most bustling idol I've heard of, so maybe there's something I can check out.' I used my index finger to skim through titles, and then finally found what I was looking for, quickly glancing up at Juudas to watch him and then picked up the CD to take a look at. 'This cover... definitely is made to appeal the girls,' I thought, snickering to myself.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:39 am
User Image

XXXI turned to Yoshimatsu-kun and blinked, "What's so funny?" I asked, a bit curious and noticed the CD cover. My face grew a bit warm and swiped the CD from him. "D-Don't look at it! I know it's appealing to the fans, but I didn't really like it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 pm
"Sexual appeal has always been the "in" thing," I said with a serious face, tilting my head so I was still able to see the cover in the red head's hands. "Something like that doesn't seem to suit you, Juudas-san. You've luckily fooled your fans, but you don't fool me." I crossed my arms across my chest. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I have an option as to whether or not I want to buy this... so give it." With that, I held out my hand to him, curling my fingers toward me.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image

XXXSuddenly, I felt my mood drop a bit. I know it didn't suit me. That's why I didn't want him to see it. I didn't even know that picture was going to be used for an album cover. I sighed and handed the CD over to him. "Okay then."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff