Reply The Official Australian Guild
Your Australian Hang-outs.Where do you go? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sezebel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:21 pm
So, while I am down there "sight seeing" I am wondering if anyone can reccomend me some places to see? Or things you do/go to that you think is fun in general.

Discuss:

1. Fun places to go in Australia (such as Melbourne.)
2. Where to go -clubs, cafe's shoppes etc.
3. Where you go for some fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:06 am
I'm in Sydney and thrusday nights are Greenwood nights. Thats the only night I look forward to now eh? It's an awesome club on the north shore, if you're ever around..
Check it out ;D

AminoAcid

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:42 am
Im from Alice springs. Choices here are -

Cinema
Net cafe
Bo's
Melancas.

Thats it. Thats alll there is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:57 am
It really depends where you end up. Plenty of good clubs on the Gold Coast and any other major city, same with the cafes. Brisbane's got the Indooroopilly Market Fair thing, it's big anyway.
Look all I can say is East Coast in best coast.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:31 pm
Of course the East Coast is the best... The South, West and North coasts are hardly populated xp Perth and Freemantle are nice though. Although when I went there I was 14 so most of my time was spent on an in-ground trampoline at my mates' place.

But if you're going to Melbz there's plenty of things to do. Everywhere you look - things to do! I like to just wander around the city and shop, shop, shop ^_^ But that's only good when you've got lots of money to spend. I like the museum and the zoo too... I'm a big history and animal nerd. There's lots of good pubs and clubs, if you're into that kind of thing.

In Albury, where I live, there's not alot to do. In summer we just spend alot of time at the river or the weir. Spend night times at the pubs/clubs and the day time hung over xp Go on late night drives to anywhere, go to the cinema, eat some phood. So yeah, not really alot to do here but we still manage to have a good time somehow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:29 pm
WarriorShadow
Im from Alice springs. Choices here are -

Cinema
Net cafe
Bo's
Melancas.

Thats it. Thats alll there is.
You forgot the Skate park if you're a stoner.
And the Todd if you're a gin. rofl  

Delithraldur

Sezebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:40 pm
Bo-geezums, it's seems Australia has an interesting side to her. I feel like I'll get a culture shock while I am down there. gonk Forgive me if I make an a** out myself. O_O

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:25 pm
Nightmare.Animation
Bo-geezums, it's seems Australia has an interesting side to her. I feel like I'll get a culture shock while I am down there. gonk Forgive me if I make an a** out myself. O_O

Don't worry. Then you'll fit riight in ;D
lol joking.

AminoAcid

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:26 pm
AminoAcid
Nightmare.Animation

lol joking.

Thats probably true. Anyways in Penrith there are a few nice places to eat. There is the cheapo movie day on tuesday, there are a few pubs around, dunno about any clubs other than panthers and there is aqua golf and mini golf blaugh And then there is the river. Nuf said ninja

Oh and there are some idiots around that like to drag on certain nights of the week or month.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:43 pm
<_<
>_>
^O^
I am going to Australia in 5 months! *Points to her siggy.* Or you all could read my signature and found that out, but it works either way. I keep fantasing about Australia I want to be there so badly...*Swims the shark infested waters from Seattle Washington to Melbourne Victoria. * gonk If the little "engine that could" can do this, so can I!

Sezebel

Sezebel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:44 pm
AminoAcid
Nightmare.Animation

lol joking.

I hope it's not like children of the corn! I already live in that. *Shifty eyes*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:40 pm
Oooh go to the aquarium in Melbourne. They have a giant squid frozen in a block of ice. Scaaaary.  

EmWah
Crew

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:31 pm
EmWah
Oooh go to the aquarium in Melbourne. They have a giant squid frozen in a block of ice. Scaaaary.

Wtf, never seen that, i've been a few times to melb aquarium... damn it now i wanna go again  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:17 am
Yeah, it's their new attraction.

Have you been on the ride they have there? Hahaha it was so lame, yet so fantastic.  

EmWah
Crew

zjiujiu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:35 am
Melbourne would obviously the best choice, we have manifest! Horra xd

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items