Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply +Illusionary+
[OP] Stages, Growings, and OMG SPAWN: The Guide To It All!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illusionary Main
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Growing List
Ever's List:
Roughly in to-be-finished order
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. closed
4. closed

Zige's List:
In no particular order
1. Pierce (baby)
2. closed
3. closed
4. open

Please PM the shop mule if you think your Illusionary is ready to grow. You do not need to wait for the growing list to open for oracle->infant growths, unless otherwise stated in special cases.

Customs
Ever
Closed!

Zige
Open... always open. XD;

Who's Who, Artist Wise
Ever's Illusionary
should you want a growth, look at her slots!-
Adam
Anala
Aurelius
Ayame
Blackfell
Caspian
Ean
Evelyn
Fai
Grigorii
Kirkcaldy
Mereneth
Saga
Tangia
Tule
Vast
Veive

Zige's Illus
Ranis
Tahira
Lysium
Althaia
Victor
Daichi
Nevada
Solomon
Kioni
Rekha
Liet
Jin
Pierce
Beth

Growing Requirements
Note that these are the BARE MINIMUM amount of posts that you must make before sending a growth request. I would love it if you surpass these requirements, though I won't make you do it.

You may send the growth form before completing the "change" and "dream" posts, but the"dream" post must be completed before the growing can occur. The "change" post may be written afterwards, but it must be done.

Please, PLEASE check the growing list for my schedule before sending in a form. If it says closed, it's closed. If it says maybe...chances are it's as good as closed. I have a hard time refusing people, so...please, give me some time. >_>

REVERIE-->ORACLE
2 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective
2 other post of any kind
1 "change" post describing the change from reverie to oracle

ORACLE-->INFANT
1 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective OR the Illu's perspective
1 "change" post describing the change from oracle to infant

INFANT-->TODDLER/CHILD
4 other posts of any kind
2 PRP/PDs/ORP w/another Guardian/Illu
1 "dream" (or anything you want) post about his/her past-story OR self discovery of any kind
1 "change" post describing the change from infant to toddler

Option Stage!
TODDLER-->CHILD
3 journal/diary-style post from the Illusionary's perspective
5 other posts of any kind
1 post showing your Illusionary developing their personality (interpret that as you will).
4 PRP/PDs/ORP w/another Guardian/Illu
2 "dream" posts (or one REALLY long one; come on, don't be lazy here) about a possible past-story OR self-discovery of any kind
1 "change" post describing the change from toddler to child

CHILD-->TEEN
3 journal/diary-style post from the guardian's perspective
6 other posts of any kind
5 PRP/PDs/ORP with someone else
"Growth Quest"
1 "change" post describing the change from child to teen

TEEN-->YOUTH
9 journal/diary-style posts from the Illusionary's perspective
7 other posts of any kind
9 PRP/PD/ORPs with someone else
"Growth Quest" not to number under 3000 words
1 "change" post describing the change from teen to youth

YOUTH-->ADULT
11 journal/diary-style posts from the Illusionary's perspective
10 other posts of any kind
14 PRP/PDs with someone else
RP with Shen/Liet discussing the impending growth
1 "change" post describing the change from youth to adult

Growth Form
A growing will not occur until you've sent in the growth form. In most cases, I will start working on the art after you've PMed me this form. Occasionally I'll prod you about it, but the responsibility is your own.

Name: (Easy, right?)
Growing Into: (Oracle-->Reverie, Toddler-->Child, etc.)
Current Mood/Personality: (It will most likely be reflected in the artwork, though I can't make any garantees.)
Notable Traits/Possessions: (Items he/she won't part with? New tatoo? That kind of stuff)
Anything else? (Everything else goes here)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:24 pm
Growing Quests

Growings from child to teen and above requires special RP entries called a "quest." A quest is usually some sort of an adventure or a moment of self-discovery, etc. for the Illusionary.

// A quest may include journal-style solo RP posts, RPs with others, and journal entries. It might be a single event, or be made up of a string of events, whichever fits your purpose best.

// Quests are expected to be a decent length. Effort is unofficially required.

// Every quest is different; some examples may be going out to find someone/something, figuring out your Illusionary's past, or simply an event that signifies growing up. If you are not sure whether something is OK for a quest, feel free to PM this account.

// Some growth quests will include metaplot events, but if and ONLY if you are contacted by a staff member regarding it first.

// Quest contents may be chosen by you or assigned by a staff member, the choice is yours. If we need your growth quest to include certain things, we will always contact you and ask for your consent first.  

Illusionary Main
Captain

Illusionary Main
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:26 pm
OMG SPAWN
When a girl Illu and a boy Illu love each other very much...

Details are being worked out. Check back soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:27 pm
Rehoming

When, for whatever reason, an Illusionist is no longer able to take care of the Illusionary, the Illusionary will be rehomed and a new Illusionist will be chosen. If you know for sure or suspect that you will need to pass your Illusionary on to someone else, please, by all means, CONTACT US. Doing so WILL NOT automatically make us take your Illusionary away; it is only for planning purposes and to ensure that what you would like to happen, happens, if later on a re-homing is in fact needed. The new Illusionist may be chosen through a writing contest or directly selected by the staff and previous Illsionist, depending on the situation.

If you do not wish to have your Illsionary played by someone else, you may choose to have him/her killed off or disappear from Gaia reality. This choice will be final and there will be no way to reverse the actions afterwards. Please fully consider the results if you feel inclined to choose this path.

Of course, every case is different, and we strongly recommend you to tell us what you would like to happen to your Illusionary should you become unable to take care of it.  

Illusionary Main
Captain

+Illusionary+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces