Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Do any of you play Minecraft?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

HopeYouFall

Eloquent Lunatic

31,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 pm

I do.
I been playing for a very long time.

I'm apart of a minecraft guild.
I even started a public server for it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:30 pm
You are very dedicated! biggrin I hadn't heard of it. It sounds very interesting though...I got a description from the King sweatdrop  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

HopeYouFall

Eloquent Lunatic

31,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Queen_Zimika
You are very dedicated! biggrin I hadn't heard of it. It sounds very interesting though...I got a description from the King sweatdrop

I am very dedicated to a lot of things. In my old guild we had a news program and when every one stopped doing it i took it on all by myself. lol It's part of having a crappy life. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 am
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika

I am very dedicated to a lot of things. In my old guild we had a news program and when every one stopped doing it i took it on all by myself. lol It's part of having a crappy life. sweatdrop
AW!!!!! I used to do the same thing......but all my old guilds are dead....like really dead. neutral  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

HopeYouFall

Eloquent Lunatic

31,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:51 pm
Queen_Zimika
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika

AW!!!!! I used to do the same thing......but all my old guilds are dead....like really dead. neutral

Ya last night I went threw my guilds and quite all the ones that weren't active or had a certain person who is mean and nasty to me for no reason. was fun. Now I only have like 4 guilds left.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:05 pm
I havent heard of minecraft..

glad you have fun doing stuff with it though~! 3nodding  

Saekoi
Crew

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:27 pm
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika

Ya last night I went threw my guilds and quite all the ones that weren't active or had a certain person who is mean and nasty to me for no reason. was fun. Now I only have like 4 guilds left.
I did that recently also....I can't bring myself to leave a few of them though >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:41 pm
Queen_Zimika
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika

I did that recently also....I can't bring myself to leave a few of them though >_<

Most of them said i couldn't even look in the forum part anyways.  

HopeYouFall

Eloquent Lunatic

31,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 pm
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika

Wow how lame....I think all the guilds I was in just died off cause you can only talk about so much....I mean for like manga that ended like 4 years ago and nothing more will ever be done what is left to talk about?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:35 pm
Queen_Zimika
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika
HopeYouFall
Queen_Zimika

Wow how lame....I think all the guilds I was in just died off cause you can only talk about so much....I mean for like manga that ended like 4 years ago and nothing more will ever be done what is left to talk about?

ya...  

HopeYouFall

Eloquent Lunatic

31,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers