Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
ATTN: Everyone [Slender-Man Related] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 pm
I finished watching all the videos today, and loved them.

I figured I would take on the arduous task of writing my own account of my experiences with Slenderman.

In short, HEY LOOK ES! IMMA WRITING A STORY!

This is what I have so far.

Slender

Horror has a face. Those words have been echoing through my mind for the past few months now. Horror has a face. Whoever said that was wrong. Horror has no face. Horror is not human. Horror is the bane of my existence. Horror has no face, but a name. That name is the reason I am constantly fleeing. I never stay in one place for too long, in fear that the faceless horror might find me. The name that has caused me so much grief lately is following me. What is that name?

Slender...

It's been going on since the start of this year. I was just a Freshman in High School at the time, so the I was still getting familiar with the surroundings. The school had four buildings, each connected by a long hallway. It had two floors, the top of which I spent most of the day in. The school was surrounded by woods. All of the area in the back of the school was a forest. During the school day, they never let anyone back there. However, my film class had special permission. We were allowed to go back there whenever we needed a scenic shot. That forest is where this all began.

“Alright, class. Partner up and take a walk further into the woods. Make sure one of you keeps track of the time, because I expect you all back here by the end of class. Understood?”

“Yes, Mr. Marley.” We all said in unison. As everyone scrambles about, trying to get to their best friend and partner up with them, I stood still. Something felt odd. I shivered as a cold breeze blew past.

“John, are you having trouble finding a partner? Would you like me to assign you one?” Mr. Marley asked, pulling me from my trance-like state.

“Uh, sure. Yeah. I need one.” I said, still a bit lost in thought. He walked away for a second, and returned with a girl who had been standing next to a tree near the entrance, fiddling with her camera.

“John, Karen will be your partner. I've noticed you two work well together, so why don't you both go into the woods and film some of this beautiful nature?” Mr. Marley said, inhaling deep.

I nodded and walked ahead of Karen, who ran to catch up with me.

“So, where do you want to go first, John?” She said, pushing some stray strands of blonde hair out of her face.

“I really don't care. I just want to get this over with. I'm not feeling very well today.” She threw me a concerned look.

“Really? You don't look pale or anything. I'm sure you're fine.”

I walked further into the woods, not taking any notice to fact that we had strayed off the nature path. This was my first mistake.

“John, we've been walking around for about ten minutes now. I haven't seen any of the other kids this far back. Where are we going?” She asked me.

“I don't know. We're finding the best place to film. Don't ask so many questions.” I said plainly. She was starting to get on my nerves. I was about to give up and just film whatever there was here, but I saw something odd further on in the woods. It looked like a man, but he wasn't moving. He was just standing there, still. It almost looked like he was staring at us.

“Hey, Karen, do you see that man?” I said turning to her. She was fiddling with her camera again, and my voice made her look up.

“What man? I don't see anything.” She said looking where I was pointing. I turned back to look again, and the man was gone. I felt the hairs on my next stand up. I couldn't have been seeing things. It was too vivid. He was wearing a black suit, and it looked like he had a tie on. I couldn't make out any facial features, but I knew he was tall. Very, very tall. I sighed and told Karen that we should just start filming here. She agreed, and we used my camera to record. At first, I just filmed Karen walking around a tree, and then telling us information about it. She made all of it up, but it seemed believe able enough.

I figured we had enough footage for the day, so I told Karen to move out of the frame, so I could end it on a empty shot. She scooted to the left, and where she was standing before, was the same man, still further back in the woods. I drew in a sharp breath as I felt that same tingling that I felt when I first saw him. Karen turned to look at where I was staring, and she just blinked.

“What's that man doing there?” She said with a chuckle. “He looks a bit to formal to be out in the woods,” she added.

“Karen...Let's go. I don't think he's going to do anything. Besides, class is almost over.” I said. While she looked from the man to me, I was slowly zooming the focus in. I had to get a better look at that man. Something about him just seemed off. I would check the film later. Karen took a few last looks and reluctantly agreed. We packed out equipment up, and headed back the way we came. Before we were out of the forest, I threw one last glance over my shoulder. On the tree behind me, I saw something that would become a very important symbol during the following months.

It was a egg-shaped oval, with an “X” mark through it. I wondered what it meant at the time, but I now know that it was not the doing of some little kids drawing on a tree.

That night, after school, I was sitting at my house. Thoughts of that man I saw in the woods earlier that day were running through my head. Something about that man made me feel really uneasy, I just didn't know what. I glanced over at my bag, which was sitting my the door. I knew I had to look at the tape sometime, and it was better to do it and get it over with than to put it off and have it bother me.

With a heavy sigh, I got up from the sofa, and retrieved the tape from the bag, and began to play it back.

There was Karen, in all her fake-information-giving glory. But where was that man? I skipped to the part where Karen stepped aside, and then I saw him. He was standing there, like he was before, just staring. He was still to far away to make out facial features, but I could tell that he was there. When the playback had reached the part where I zoomed in, I watched intently as the focus began to slide closer to the man. To my dismay, as it got closer, the picture got blurrier. Then, all at once, the picture began to distort wildly, and the speakers emitted an ear-splitting shriek. The audio of Karen and I talking was almost inaudible over what was coming from the speakers. The picture was twisted beyond recognition, and I could only make out bits and pieces of the the woody scenery. Then the recording stopped. I fell to the floor, breathing heavily. What the hell was that all about?

I hastily pulled the tape out of the player, and looked at it. No sign of damage to it. It was just like ti had been when I took it out of the camera.

Something was not right here. That man had something to do with it...

I had trouble getting to sleep that night. That horrible noise from the playback was haunting me, and I couldn't make it stop. Paranoia was also a big factor in my sleeplessness. I'm not usually the type to lock my doors and windows and put bars around them at night, but I felt like I was being watched. I kept glancing around my room for signs of movement. I would jump at the slightest of sounds, and my eyes would dart around the room if a light from outside so much as flickered. It was about three in the morning before I finally nodded off. I had a dream that night. I almost wish I had stayed awake.

The dream was terrifying. The man from the video was there, but just like always he was standing at a distance. I could make out his figure, but not his face. It was almost like he had none...I stood there, staring at him for the longest time. Neither of us moved, until finally, he outstretched his arms. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, and I almost doubled over. Then, I began to walk towards him. Despite my incredible fear of this man, I kept drawing nearer to him. His features became more distinct the closer I got. With each step the tightness that had been building in my chest got more painful. The man began to slide further away from me, and I could no longer make out anything other than his suit. I woke up in a cold sweat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 pm
Changed the title to let everyone know that they can comment.
I will update the first post when I have more, but for now, just comment on what I have right now.  

ecopper12

Gaytor Bait

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:56 pm
I didn't know you were in this guild.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:58 pm
Gaytor Bait
I didn't know you were in this guild.

Weird.

I knew you were in this guild.

SPOOOOOOOKY!  

ecopper12

ecopper12

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:51 pm
Updated with what is probably the last one for tonight.

I'll continue to work on it, and post what I have tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm
Good work so far ^_^ Can't wait to read more.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vilogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm
:0
I like it, cant wait to see more~ :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:07 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_

You got Slendy?!?!?!?!

Thats a lot to read.. It shall take me awhile... but I will read it  

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:19 pm
N30N BRIGHT L0V3
_xX Es-One Xx_

You got Slendy?!?!?!?!

Thats a lot to read.. It shall take me awhile... but I will read it
Mayyyyybe >_>
<_<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:35 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
Mayyyyybe >_>
<_<

emo  

neonchrome
Crew

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

neonchrome
Crew

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:09 pm
Wow.. That was... AMAZING!!!
Can't wait for more 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:13 pm
Have been having a bit of writer's block the past couple of days, but I tacked on two paragraphs to hold you over for a bit.

I'll get to work on the rest right now.  

ecopper12

Serethielle

Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:33 pm
Me likey.

Although, it's just the same as all the other ones online that I've read.

This has potential, though.

Create suspense, create realistic fear that could easily happen in real life; that's how a good horror story is made, just in time for walking around on Halloween night, bumping into strangers and begging for candy...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Wow. That was amazing.
I was sitting here reading & goosebumps were starting to build up all over.
xD
You should get like a book cover.

Starry Skyline

Aged Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100

ssortw

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150