Are you interested?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
View Results

dewshine_angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 pm
Hey everyone, I know I talked to chibi and Alvinette the other night about this, my friend Missy introduced me to this great heath product and job opportunity. If anyone is interested here's a link to a video explaining everything, all you have to do is enter your name and email. I'll be the only one to receive it, so you won't have to worry about it ending up all over the place. That's also why I've chosen to post about it here rather than in a public forum. If you aren't interested no worries, but I figure it's worth a shot since the economy is so terrible still right?

http://www.blackdiamondbuilder.com/changemylife

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I don't bite I promise! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 pm
So, did you decide that the company and product are legitimate?  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

dewshine_angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:31 pm
Yes, I'm enrolled as a distributor, the enrollment fee isn't bad, compared to some of the BS online jobs out there. Missy and the other overseers of the group I joined under are helping me out to get started since I'm rather broke sweatdrop

I'm hoping to get things setup so that I can repay them, well rather get myself going so that they profit too, everyone helps each other out, so nobody gets left doing all the work with no benefits. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:46 pm
I hope it works out for you! You'll have to tell me how it goes. biggrin  

LilChibiusa
Captain

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Ric_PT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:34 pm
I'm too biased to properly express an opinion here.
My brain is already programmed to label these things as scams, mostly due to the sheer amount of them.

Also, "this great health product and job opportunity" used in the same paragraph as "the economy is so terrible" loses credibility in my eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 pm
Lol, I see why you'd think it's a scam, I do have a friend that a distributor, as I am now, she's above me, she's already seen income from this, but I'm still trying to get mine going, basically you sign up as a distributor/independent contractor, for the company, doing your own thing, you earn from your own work, you don't work, you don't earn anything. It isn't hard work, my hubby says his work has the energy drinks from this company in the vending machines, he's tried them, and really likes them, said he gets a better energy boost from them than from like the monster energy drinks. He told me he was completely wired, like on a sugar buzz rofl  

dewshine_angel
Vice Captain

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:47 am
Like Ric_PT, I automatically see things like this as a scam. I don't trust anything which keeps using my name [or whatever name I give it] over and over again in what I only am able to see as some blatant advertising scheme then wants to charge me a fee.  
Ye Olde Lobby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games