Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Pokemon freinds wanted o.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:)
  o.o
View Results

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm
even being addicted to my new sims game, i still over-play pokemon. If you have a pokemon game like pokemon ranch (wii) or pokemon daimond/heartgold (ds) i do. i'll edit this l8r when i have more time.
EDIT:I got around to it!!
pokemon heartgold- 1892 7072 6081  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:48 pm
I totally would....If I had wi fi.....I don't know how to get wi fi with the internet I have though its so confusing.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 pm
did you try the 'search for wi-fi' option?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 am
Well I have Alltel Broadband blah blah blah and there are no wi fi options believe me I have looked because I need it for my other computers, xbox, Wii and DS. I'm going to go talk to them soon though.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:36 am
o.o wow, youve got more systems then me.
computer, gamecube, wii, ps1, ds  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:10 am
I should get into pokemon again. Once I charge my DS I'll try to add you. 4laugh  

nsearchof

Tipsy Gekko

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:54 pm
Yeah between me and the king we are trying to get them all.

nsearchof: You should they are so much fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 am
Nintendos a jerk face and never came out with a patch for Win 7 and their USB adapter crying

Or I would ttly play some pokemon with you.  

Love Levi

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:58 pm
@ zuelek: ...huh?
@ zimi:if you need any help i'm awesome. i got a toxicroak, militic, duskinoir, ho-oh, mew, latios, jarachi, torkoal, & a ton of other hard to get pokemon! just pick. (but if you dont mind if you pick milotice i want to get a feebas egg & then make that a milotic because they are so **** hard to get) the only pokemon i really need would be mawhile, mewtwo, cressalia, the regi's, the lake spirits, chikorita, meiwth, exxecute, mr.mime, glaceon,leafeon, espeon, porygon trio,kubutops, octillary, delibird, skarmory, lotad, tailow, slakoth, treeko, well i think you get the point. mostly its the hoenn pokemon, since i got the daimond smile . i can't figure out how eevee evolves into glaceon & leafeon though..,.
@nsearch of nice name.
anyway if you need i'll get around to putting up my codes, u like you may wanna pm me though or i'll nvr get around to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm
did anybody read that?  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm
I did! I haven't been on in a while. Um for leafeon and glacion you have to go find the rocks there is one is the forest and there is one somewhere in the frost area....http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/pokedex

He has a great site for all of the games and his guides are really helpful. I'm going to be working on my internet soon otherwise I might just have to start going to starbucks and using their wifi. I need like all of those haha!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:22 am
Thanks for the guide, o found out about glaceon, scored one too. now i just need another eevee for leafeon  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:39 am
"Queen_Zimika Wrote:
Nuj: That is very noteworthy but you can have a relationship that you know doesn't involve having sex.

Hope: Maybe this job will be your break though. Or at least you might get to know some more people!"
since i am somehow forbidden to reply there i'll reply now.
yes i know zimi, but when you see the kid in the classroom in your head, it kindof freaks you out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 pm
nujumkh
"Queen_Zimika Wrote:
Nuj: That is very noteworthy but you can have a relationship that you know doesn't involve having sex.

Hope: Maybe this job will be your break though. Or at least you might get to know some more people!"
since i am somehow forbidden to reply there i'll reply now.
yes i know zimi, but when you see the kid in the classroom in your head, it kindof freaks you out.
Thats true I guess.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas