Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RuneScape Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, Gaming, Gaia, Active, MMORPG 

Reply Group Organization (Parties & Events)
Guild Barbarian Assault Team

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scratcheee
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Ello!

Me and Billie were talking today about Barbarian Assault. We both want to get a team of guild members together to be able to play. So please comment below if you would like to join in on this and what days of the week. We need atleast 5 people do be able to play, but the more people who want ot do it could mean more teams, more subs or more times to play!

In the team i used to play with we used this format to play and it helped keep track of who did what. if there is something that you think should be changed let me know =P

Quote:
This is for the first DC BA group, Dave, Scratch, Path, Leni, and myself.

The purpose here is simply to keep track of who is doing what, and centralize our discussion on the topic.

Roles for next week:

Attacker: Hypo
Collector: Roofo
Defender: Patho
Healer: Scratcho
Open: Daveo

We rotate down once a week (subject to change if we end up doing several games every week).

The person in "Open" can choose whatever job they like.

The person listed as Attacker will have the scroll.

All members should being enhanced excalibur if possible, as well as good magic armor (for the queen).

It is suggested that everyone attempt to level up in their tasks, since this will make future weeks easier.

If you cannot make it for one week, please let us know ASAP so that we may try to find a replacement. In case it does not happen one week, jobs WILL NOT change.

OPEN IS ALLOWED TO CHANGE FOR THE QUEEN or any other wave. It is also suggested that open use the horn of glory, until wave 10, to make it easier for everyone else. At wave 10, the horn stops working when the queen comes, so its suggested that everyone work to kill the monsters before the queen arives.

This starts at 3 PM clan time, every Sunday.

If there is anything else I should add here, let me know.

Thanks,
BA team organizer

If you have any more questions feel free to leave a comment!

The Team:

• Scratcheee-Level 5 in all but defender(4)-available 4-9pm CST Mon-Fri, Weekends
  • Sariou-Level 5 in all but defender(3)-available 5-6:30 P.M. CST and from 7:30-10/11 P.M. Mon-Fri, Weekends
  • Billie-Unknown

-- Moved to be Seen-- OfCourse--

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

I would love to join your B A team... i used to play it all the time but i can never find the right team, they always back out every round when someone isn't doing their job, or they just used me to get the final 20 points to get a torso O_o...

My Current Roles & Ranks

Collector:5 <---Best At
Healer: 5 <---Good At
Attacker:5 <---Ok At
Defender:3 <--- Horrible At crying

Times i am on...

During the weekdays i am on from about 5-6:30 P.M. CST and from 7:30-10/11 P.M.

Generally i am on all the time during the weekends, but that is subject to change as i live with 3 other people and they like computer time as well lol

i think thats all you need...

Sariou
Vice Captain

Greedy Receiver

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

B!LL!E

Tipsy Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:35 pm
Oh awesome thread!! I've never played BA before, but as i said i would love to play. I'll have to look up some info on it, i dont wanna hold everyone back with my ignorance. sweatdrop ... but i shall do some "homework" on it and get back to you!! blaugh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 pm
OK! so then so far we have Sariou, Billie, and myself, just need 2 more people and we can start! =D

Quick note to sariou, billie, and anyone else who joins, if you have a preferred world to play in let me know, and also for the roles, in my example on the first post it went in Attacker, Collector, Defender, Healer, Open, and rotated every week, if you like that format let me know what position you would like for the first round, if you have a better idea also let me know about that too!  

scratcheee
Vice Captain

Sariou
Vice Captain

Greedy Receiver

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:23 pm

i actually dont mind which world, but the less populated the better... i don't like lag...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 pm
come on! just need 2 more people!  

scratcheee
Vice Captain

Group Organization (Parties & Events)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out