Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
So I recently bought some stuff...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 am
Okay, first off, I'm new to the guild! Hi! Call me Az, Aza or Azareas. One of those'll do razz

Uhh... I'm obsessed with the sea, and merfolk! biggrin That's the main thing you'll learn about me. And I'm very serious about it, so if anyone made a joke about it, it would insult me...

Anywhoo, I'm also interested in practising wicca. Luckily, I managed to convince my parents it isn't evil and they'll allow me to practice it and such.

Well, I bought a small spell book with a blue cover, and a gold pentacle on the front, with gold patterns and writing. It'll be handy for any rituals I'll need to do or something. I also bought a small trinket with a pentagram on the lid. I use it for the six stones I bought:
Aventurine
Citrien
Amethyst
Rose Quartz
Hematite &
Tiger's Eye

I also bought a stone with the trinity knot on it. I know some wiccans believe it to represent the three goddesses.

(Forgive me If I am wrong on some things, since my wiccan knowledge is still expanding).

I also bought a worry stone, which basically drains all the worry and stuff from you (negative energy) and replaces it with peace (positive energy).

I wanna know about the stones, like, what they can be used for and such.

Thanks!~

--Aza.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 am
Hello! We have a member that draws killer pictures of mermaids.

Okay, just to start off with, what you're talking about is more eclectic witchcraft and/or Neopaganism than it is about Wicca. There's a sticky on Wicca in the main forum you may want to read through.

If you want information on stone properties, there's plenty of books out there. Most of them seem to contradict one another, but there are some constants, like amethyst for spirituality and rose quartz for love and so on. Jade is a Chinese stone so you may want to look to the East for its import, and Amber is an important stone in Nordic religion (it's, like, Freyja's tears) and Wicca.

Why did you buy the stones, out of interest?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 am
Partly out of interest and curiosity. I looked into what the stones can do, and I'm noting it down as we speak.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games