Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
FMFL

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FML
  Its ok Zimi
  Haha no camera for you
  if you answered ^ @#%$ you -_-
View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:20 pm
So even though there were notes and everything the ups guy still refused to leave my package because it need a signature. The thing that pisses me off is that my %@#$ math teacher refused to let us go even though we all had it down. I MISSED THE UPS GUY BY 15 @%@#$%!@# MINUTES crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I swear to (Insert fictional character here)I'm either going to kill my math teacher or find the %^&#@$$ who decided to put signature required on packages and kill said person also....or both....both sounds better and will stop this depression that is wailing up inside.

Am I being over dramatic? Yes. And yes I know its just who the hell is ever home to sign for stuff? I would have told him to go to my neighbors but I only trust one set that live in this complex and the guy is working nights this week and I didn't want to disturb them. This is what happens when I get excited about stuff. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 pm
wow i pity the guy who does this **** more than you. i pity you though, but imagine having to work day and night while occasionally costumers dont show up or a costumer has a complaint.  

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 pm
? UPS people don't care they make up to 3 attempts to deliver it to you and after that they just send it back. I know its not the guys fault....I'm saying the CEO or whatever that decided that having to sign for stuff was a good idea should go $#%@$$@%$%$^#.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games