Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Gaara, Temari, Kankuro voices Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:17 pm
Do they suck? I like gaara's voice (he sounds less psycho to me). undecided with kankuro. Hated temari's voice...she was like an old woman  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Opposite! I loved Temari's voice. It sounds snide & kinda fits her personality. Especially if she's gonna be all *NAGS* with Shika, I think it was alright.

Kankurou's voice, I thought it was too high at first but then I said to my friend "You know, if his voice is this high, Gaara's voice & gonna be like much deeper to contrast it." And I was right. I think they tried to get this "Annoying guy who always picking a fight..." type voice (Which I didn't know a voice like that existed O_o) out of Kankurou & it worked.

And I'm pleased with Gaara's voice and I didnt think I would be. And people though they were gonna named him Gary so I was scared of that too. .....  

Sakunomiya

KARA_NICOLE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:30 am
I agree someguy-Domo and Sunas-Sama

though Kankuro's voice sounds a bit weird to me...
"You're annoying"
gah... no, you're voice is annoying

and lol rolleyes Gaara would be so ticked off if we started to call him Gary  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:13 am
yup yup yup
gary....i mean gaara had a cool voice...how will it sound in psycho scenes?  

What the Pho

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:03 am
^That's a good question! Wouldn't it be kinda cool if whenever he said "I'll kill you" or something of that nature, they let him say it in Japanese? It'd add to the crazyness. I understand Japanese but even when he says that, it sounds like some demon language to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:08 am
I screeched my fangirl screech when Gaara appeared. His voice is perfect for him too. Kankuro's voice suited him like it was tailor made. *wise nod* I didn't have time to get a good handle on Temari's voice. *shrug* Guess I'll have to get back to you on that.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

keira_hazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:18 pm
-is in flamer mode- i hated all 3! kankuro sounded like he was gay temari sounded like winry and gaaras voice was better but not.....well it was alot better in japanese, sorry to all who think they fit perfectally but i really hate it and i think they killed gaara temari and kankuro, so im afriad to watch the episodes with itachi cuz im afraid they're gonna kill him too crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:53 am
I am happy with Gaara's voice. I had heard that James (from pokemon) was going to be playing Gaara's voice.
He seems to be quite, with somthing hidden deep inside his self.  

Yukikyo

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:27 am
I havent heard any of their voices yet because i missed the episode this past Saturday. But from what i was told from my brother, Kankuro's voice was the worst out of the three. Temari was iffy, and Gaara didnt seem like "himself", according to my brother's knowledge.

I'll have to watch to see them for myself to judge...I'm just hoping they dont mess up with Orochimura's voice. His voice sounds perfect in the Japanese version, because it seems to match his character. I don't want that ruined here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:48 pm
keira_hazuki
-is in flamer mode- i hated all 3! kankuro sounded like he was gay temari sounded like winry and gaaras voice was better but not.....well it was alot better in japanese, sorry to all who think they fit perfectally but i really hate it and i think they killed gaara temari and kankuro, so im afriad to watch the episodes with itachi cuz im afraid they're gonna kill him too crying crying crying
I can't stand their voices either.  

BASTAS knife STOLEN

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:31 pm
Lord Someguy
Do they suck? I like gaara's voice (he sounds less psycho to me). undecided with kankuro. Hated temari's voice...she was like an old woman

they were barely introduced last saturday!!! I really didn't think it was that bad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:08 pm
I like Garra and Temari's voices...not so crazy about kankuro's  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Yumi Kazuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:33 pm
i pretty much hate all of there voises thay all suck realy bad...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:55 pm
kankuro now sux  

What the Pho

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:30 pm
keira_hazuki
I agree! I'm definately gonna keep watching the episodes but... why did you have to mention Itatchi? Now I'm gonna be worried about that. If they screw up his voice I will find them and murder them in their sleep. Gaara's voice was at least bearable though. It almost sounded like the Japanese voice. Kankuro's voice though... GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games