Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply American Release Manga Dicussion - Buying your Naruto at your American bookstore? Come here!
naruto vol 9 not out till MARCH! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:20 pm
i now own vols 1-8! (even though i have already read all the chapters up to 291! and have watch all the anime eps (subbed and dubbed eps)) but i guess thats wat u do when your a true fan!

i can't wait i wish it would come out faster!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:27 am
crying crying crying i envy you.....i had to watch a crap load of amv's and figure out what happened crying and which in turn i missed some of the other important stuff crying because everytime i download eps or manga chapters i get this super wierd encoding and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO gonk gonk crying crying  

Historical

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:16 am
Junzaki
crying crying crying i envy you.....i had to watch a crap load of amv's and figure out what happened crying and which in turn i missed some of the other important stuff crying because everytime i download eps or manga chapters i get this super wierd encoding and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO gonk gonk crying crying
i noe! go to http://msn.groups.com/narutomangareturns itz a veiwer not a downloading site so it will work (well it should work)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:34 pm
Wow, thats a long time to wait.  

Yukikyo

Historical

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:40 pm
yea it is it's almost as long as the shaman king mangas  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:39 am
Yukikyo
Wow, thats a long time to wait.
yeah.... full metal alchemist came out in sept, nov,dec and jan nearly every month! (i bought vol 5 of fma 2day! ^^) maybe i should start a countdown till march lolz  

final_hiroshi

tealeyes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:54 pm
I Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd I read part of vol. nine in the grocery store but it cut off on the best part!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:15 am
lolz only one more month eek  

final_hiroshi

madchen_blindes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:31 pm
ONE MORE MONTH?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOO! I was reading the latest shonen jump and it said that it would be comming out next tuesday, and I was all kinds of happiness. Alas, I have realized that I was reading the March issue of Shonen Jump. Now I must go weep in silence. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:33 pm
yeah not out till the 2 week of march i think... thats gonna suk  

final_hiroshi

~Teh Surgeon~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:06 pm
where i live no. 9 came out yesterday and its only febuary  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:55 pm
#9 already came out where I lived. I was quite shocked, I was like " What the? it came out early?!"  

Digital_camera1991

Sasuke-kunXGaaraSlayer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:50 am
good place 2 download manga also is umm NarutoCentral Manga...it has 001 if u wanna start from the begining  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:04 pm
yay!!
I got 9 on saturday!! *dances*  

shadow never seen

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:02 am
Guah! Need the manga. I don't want to kill my computer downloading 300+ chapters!  
American Release Manga Dicussion - Buying your Naruto at your American bookstore? Come here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games