Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
THE SHOW IS PROGGRESSING Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think toonami is gonna stop showing it right in the middle?
  hell no
  yea probably
  who cares i watch the undubbed version
View Results

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:01 pm
(LOL I SPELLED THE TITLE WRONG) Im still hoping that toonami doens't take it off the air because it has so many episodes and people might lose interest (wouldn't happen to me) but im glad that it's gotten to at least the beggining of the chuunin exams....kinda.....and i hope they change the opening song to something......with more words  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:35 am
I wonder do they know what they've gotten themselves into...over 100 episodes? And if they do cancel it- wow. They'll be under rocks.  

Sakunomiya

KARA_NICOLE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:27 am
and that's alot of rocks xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:07 am
KARA_NICOLE
and that's alot of rocks xp

^_^ Hehe, that's right!

I think kids will start getting really interested during the Chuunin Exams & then when Orochi-sama appears...yeah, it's gonna be madness. But see, that was my reaction when I started watching the show, it like pulled me in. So hopefully other fans feel that way.

I wonder if they'll show the 1st Naruto Special that happened right before they went into the Forest of Death or will they just jump to the episode.  

Sakunomiya

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:12 am
I don't know if CN will stop showing new eppisodes, but I can't wait to get into the Chuunin exam, when we start getting to know the other leaf Genin teams. Just can't wait! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:39 am
i hope people dont lose interest. My favorite episodes were the chuunin exams  

What the Pho

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:37 pm
Knowing Cartoon Network, they probably will stop shwowing it. They did that with Rave Master. They showed it every Saturday and they started showing new episodes and then all of a sudden they stopped showing it and then don't even mention it anymore. Plus, they have all these new shows like Bobobobobob or whatever it is and they have Zach Bell and One piece, so I think its unlikely, which sucks cuz I like Naruto alot  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:39 pm
I'd be a bit annoyed but also slightly relived if it got canceled. Then they couldn't make anyone else sound lame.  

Sakunomiya

Historical

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:51 pm
but even then what are all the new naruto fans sposed to do? the only thing i can do is read the manga chapters cuz i can't download them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:23 pm
Toonami will only continue to air it if it has good ratings... Heck, why would they continue to show it if nobody's watching. I'm not saying that Naruto is getting low ratings, I'm just stating the reason if they cancel the show.......... biggrin  

pinoyidol2006

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:36 am
xavy_sangabriel
Toonami will only continue to air it if it has good ratings... Heck, why would they continue to show it if nobody's watching. I'm not saying that Naruto is getting low ratings, I'm just stating the reason if they cancel the show.......... biggrin

Yeah, and I hope it gets good ratings because I don't have any money to go buy the manga. But i wish that to ensure that Naruto stays, I wish that they would get rid of that stupid BOBOBOBOBO crap. OMG I hate that show. Sorry to all of its fans, but...it so pointless...well anyway, I hope they keep Naruto going  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:52 am
lnkmstr10
xavy_sangabriel

Yeah, and I hope it gets good ratings because I don't have any money to go buy the manga. But i wish that to ensure that Naruto stays, I wish that they would get rid of that stupid BOBOBOBOBO crap. OMG I hate that show. Sorry to all of its fans, but...it so pointless...well anyway, I hope they keep Naruto going
lol i hate it but i think it's a little funny....just with all the random stuff that happens....but i don't watch it  

Historical

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:30 pm
lnkmstr10
xavy_sangabriel

I agree with the BOBOBOBOBO thing... If you're in USA, you can read the manga in Barnes and Noble for free as long as you don't take it out the store LOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:19 am
lol like anyone sane would waste their time blaugh  

Historical

Yukikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:08 am
They should continue the series. So many people would be dissapointed if they just cut it off.
Long Live Naruto  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games