Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
What have you learned from RK? ((Its lives!!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:11 pm
Never decide to inherit an artstyle that is extremely powerful because the bad guys will flock to you like bees to the flower. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:30 pm
learning never stops, you only stop learning. honor is something you give yourself so you may give it as a gift to other people. it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts. never give up, but know when to resign respectfully.  

Nikolai Michael

FenRabbit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:41 pm
what did I learn from RK? The fact that you can crush stone with your fists, try it, it works...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:59 pm
Some meaningfull and others meaningless. Lolz. Interesting. Something else I learned. That through knowledge you gain knowing and knowing can lead to misfortune.  

Miwaslover

FenRabbit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:31 pm
allright, can't resist...Here's my sappy version.

What did I learn, I learned that even with the odds stacked to you, putting all of what you got into it will have you come out on top. I learned that even after you get hit to the ground, one fall won't be the last...you have to get up to swing again, even if it means that you fall another time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:39 am
Gee, other than stuff I had already learned, I can't recall learning anything new from the anime I'm afraid.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Afterimage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:16 pm
hm. maybe the idea that someone always has somethnig to fight for and something to LIVE for. If you just find what that something is, you can never lose, no matter the opponent.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:53 pm
That having a cross shape scar and a dorky nature, you can get a massive fanbase of girls.  

Enishi-san

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:19 pm
Hehe. Well I learned about how Meiji government developed through the time periods of the late 1800's and early 1900's. I had justed learned baout the Meiji Restoration in history. After seeing the full series of Kenshin, I learned nothing new in the class!! XP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:58 pm
Enishi-san
That having a cross shape scar and a dorky nature, you can get a massive fanbase of girls.

xd xd xd

Miwaslover
Hehe. Well I learned about how Meiji government developed through the time periods of the late 1800's and early 1900's. I had justed learned baout the Meiji Restoration in history. After seeing the full series of Kenshin, I learned nothing new in the class!! XP

That is awesome. whee  

ShinobiAmaya

Furui Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:34 am
I learned that...

a promise is one of the strongest things (Kenshin's promise to Tomoe)
there is nothing in death and everything in life; if you kill yourself you can't keep promises or help those you may have hurt at some point  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:36 am
Do not mess with guys with red hair and cross shaped scars no matter how much of a pushover they look like.  

silver moonshadow

Dangerous Vampire

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:01 pm
Legendary Zero
what did I learn from RK? The fact that you can crush stone with your fists, try it, it works...

Enishi_san
O.o Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:06 pm
Afterimage
hm. maybe the idea that someone always has somethnig to fight for and something to LIVE for. If you just find what that something is, you can never lose, no matter the opponent.
3nodding  

Sephiralen

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:29 pm
Hmm, Miwaslover has a great point but, I must have not payed enough attention to the dates but I did pay attention to the names of the governments, well, at least one of them anyway. I had no idea there was a Meiji government. What was the other one called again?  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff