Have anyone seen this?

its made by the poeple who made Baccano and Durarara, the art and character design remind me from Higashi no Eden (Eden of the east) and Honey X clover style. But the story reminds me of ponyo.

Have anyone else seen this?

from Randomc.net Anime blog
Quote:

Kuragehime | 海月姫 ~くらげひめ~

http://kuragehime.noitamina.tv/

Animation: Brain’s Base Premiere: October 14, 2010
Genre: Comedy, Romance

Episodes: Station: Fuji TV (CX)

Information Links: ANN Encyclopedia, AniDB, MyAnimeList, syoboi, Wikipedia

With Shiki continuing on this season, there is only one noitaminA time slot being freed up this time around. Taking the place of the Moyashimon drama is “Jellyfish Princess”, which has a bit of a unique art style but catches my attention because it’s produced by Brain’s Base — the studio that brought us Baccano and Durarara. In addition, the director of those two series, Oomori Takahiro, is also on board. Given the noitaminA programming block’s focus on diversifying anime demographics, I would have checked out this adaptation of an award-winning shoujo manga regardless though. The premise has already piqued my interest, since it involves female degenerates of society who live together in an all-women apartment building called Amamizukan. There, we find our jellyfish-loving protagonist Kurashita Tsukimi (Hanazawa Kana), amongst various other funjoshi and NEETs, who consider fashionable women their natural enemy and like to call themselves “Amars” — a play on the Japanese word for “nun” because they won’t be getting any time in bed. However, one day Tsukimi comes across a beautiful woman named Koibuchi Kuranosuke (Saiga Mitsuki) who saves a jellyfish, only to find out that she’s actually a full-fledged guy who’s cross-dressing to avoid succeeding his father’s occupation. As a shoujo manga, it feels wrong that the most attractive character isn’t even a girl, but that in itself is what makes Kuragehime refreshingly different at first glance. Instead of a bunch of unattractive male otaku, we have female ones, which is another example of taking the typical romantic comedy and flipping things around. I can’t say that’s something I see every season, so that alone warrants checking this series out in my books. The quirky character designs don’t bother me the least bit.