Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Welcome Forum
Hola~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
I'm Jalo and I was recruited about ten minutes ago therefore this will be short and sweet.

Right now I'm questing for an old avatar of mine that I loved very much. It consists of a few very pricey items that I had originally acquired through hard work and the generosity of friends and other kind souls.

The problem with questing right now is that I also run a giveaway that I simply don't have the heart to close or postpone until my quest is finished.

My time is split between my love of donating and my selfish side.

The mule for my thread currently has 100+k in funds but since I generally donate about 10k or more to each person this doesn't last all that long even in the thread's dry spells.

Currently I have a fundraiser for my giveaway but it is not doing well as I am really the only person who is keep it going and, like I said, I have to split my time here on Gaia, not to mention everything in my life as well.

I guess I am questing two things at the same time but I am only one person so any help is very much appreciated.

Have I talked myself into a circle yet? Okay. C:

I have links to my giveaway, my trade-up thread for my personal quest (with a link to my quest thread) and the giveaway fundraiser in my signature so feel free to check them out at your leisure~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:04 pm
Welcome to the guild. =)

If you've got any questions or anything post them here and either myself or Immy will reply.

Aerobe
Captain

Welcome Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces