Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Aura's? Maybe?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:02 pm
I have this at school a lot. When the teacher is talking for a long time, I always look at the person. Not all the time though. Classes can be pretty boring.

But at the end of the day, I tend to see a white thing around the teacher. It's mostly white, not really that wide. Sometimes I vaguely see a color appearing.

Is this the beginning of seeing Aura's?
I have had this for a long while already, but I thought about it just now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:56 pm
I don't know if this is an aura or not but it could be a trick your eyes are playing on you.

When you stare at something for a long time especially if it isn't moving much if there is a bright background behind the object (such as your teacher standing in front of a whiteboard) you can see kind of a white ish outline around the object if it moves or your perspective changes slightly.

Of course, I'm not saying your not seeing auras but that is a possibility too from the small description you have given.  

Freyis

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm
Freyis
I don't know if this is an aura or not but it could be a trick your eyes are playing on you.

When you stare at something for a long time especially if it isn't moving much if there is a bright background behind the object (such as your teacher standing in front of a whiteboard) you can see kind of a white ish outline around the object if it moves or your perspective changes slightly.

Of course, I'm not saying your not seeing auras but that is a possibility too from the small description you have given.

yeah. For fun in my first period there is this yellow chair that sits in front of a light brown cabinet. If I stare at it long enough it will completely vanish until I move my head a bit. I know this isn't what you are talking about but it is another eye trick.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm
I'd try and see if it happens with other people or on yourself.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 am
Esiris
I'd try and see if it happens with other people or on yourself.
It works with other people.

Haven't tried it on myself yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:06 am
Is it always white? And what other color swirls do you see?  

Lady Keigh

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 pm
Rose Singato

Not always, if I look longer I slowly start to see color, but it's always a fade color.

It's mostly yellow, blue or green.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:29 pm
Dianda Panda
Rose Singato

Not always, if I look longer I slowly start to see color, but it's always a fade color.

Depending on the background that might be retinal burn.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

zabazor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:35 am
I haven't done anything with auras, because I can't see them. But I did read somewhere that that white blurry stuff is known as the first shell of the aura. It is normally tight to the body, and it is what you see first. With training you can see outer shells of the persons aura, where color lies.

Not trying to prove that you are seeing auras, just bringing up the other side of the coin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:17 am
Esiris
Dianda Panda
Rose Singato

Depending on the background that might be retinal burn.
True, I am aware of that.

zabazor
I haven't done anything with auras, because I can't see them. But I did read somewhere that that white blurry stuff is known as the first shell of the aura. It is normally tight to the body, and it is what you see first. With training you can see outer shells of the persons aura, where color lies.

Not trying to prove that you are seeing auras, just bringing up the other side of the coin.

I have read the same about that white blurry stuff, that made me notice I see that white blurry stuff a lot when I focus on someone.

Maybe I just need to practice this.  

pompoennetje

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces