Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:22 pm
I skipped a few months. Everyone has been on their way trying to get Sarah George, and Zandre back. But with Umbrella's increased efforts and guards it is hard. Now, Sarah George and Zandre and in a Hive in central Africa. 20 miles from Kijuju.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm
George slowly Came to in the plexy glass room. "oh crap" was all he said as he noticed the only thing seperating him from zombies was a plexy glass wall. Then a voice Said "good your awake pick up your things and be ready well be releasing them soon." George didnt need to be told twice. he grabbed his hand guns and his sword and his shotgun the sniper riffle was useless in a small area. Then he heard an ominous beeping noise and the moans of the zombies grew closer to him he turned around pulled the trigger on his shotgun several zombies got shot in the head and the chest. He quickly changed to his hand gun and shot five Zombies in the face. Noticing there was no more left to shoot he seemed dissapointed. Then he heard the voice again. "good your adaptive skills are better than your file says." George was getting tired of games and he was sure it was obvious. Cause the voice then said "try to escape and well kill your little friends." George wasnt ok with the idea of sumone threatening his new friends. He grabbed one of the Zombies bodies and threw it throught the Plexy glass and was Quickly Sedated by several Umbrella guards in the room. He didnt even notice the sedatives he killed all the guards and was knocked back by something a Infected person a female he thought he only got a glimpse of a wicked smile and long blue hair. when he hit the ground in his plexy glass cell he passed out from the sedatives. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Sarah had been taken to the hive unconscious and had been put into some testing room. Her and George had been seperated. She woke up only once in the white room. An oxygen mask was over her mouth and she was strapped down. "What's going...on?" she managed to say, ut she could barely speak. Her mouth was so dry. The doctor inserted a needle in her arm. She felt a sharp pain. Then she felt it coursing through her veins, she tried to fight the pain but she ended up passing out. Seeing a flash of red in her vision before fading to black.

Now she was in some sort of tube, with an oxygen mask on her face. In a kind of cryogenic sleep. Her eyes fluttered and opened, the strange water stung her eyes. But she was only able to remain conscious for about half a minute before going back to sleep again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 am
"Every day, humans come one step closer to self destruction!

User Image
      █ ▌Αʟʙєʀт Wєȿκєʀ ▌█

Albert Wesker walked through the halls of the Hive, pondering Zandre's actions from before. The punishment had been interesting, Zandre, unarmed and up against a Sweeper. He had been able to kill the creature with brute force from his own infection. He stepped into a room full of monitors to watch Zandre's testing with the t-virus. "What are you creating Zandre...?" The thought intrigued him. The DNA Zandre was using consisted of human, centipede, and plant. Could it be of use? The only thing to do for now was to enjoy the show.

I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!"

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:02 pm
George woke up in a diffrent cell this one definitely tougher. He sat up his weapons were still on him. He heard it before the beeping even started. Geroge turned around fired 3 rounds putting three Zombies on the ground and did something he never thought he would. He dropped his clip that still had 7 bullets in it and loaded his shredder ammo. Catching his dropped clip with his foot he kicked it back up and grabbed it and unloaded 3 of the Shredder rounds and killed all the zombies trying to file into the cell with him. "Such a game you love to play." Said George. "such a shame im better at this game." Said George smiling. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Sarah awoke again. She was getting tired of not knowing what was going on. She was in the same first room as before. right light shined in her eyes as a beeping sound echoed in her ears. Yep, this was the same room. She tried to remember what had happened the first time.'
She saw red and there was pain. But not much. Though those same memories remembered her of the first time she was ever infected. Now they were probibly testing her infection. She blinked her eyes because of the light and looked around. "What's going on?" the basic questions came through her mind. She looked at the doctors and scientists that surrounded her.
Sarah tried to move her arm, but was restrained. She didn't like being restrained. She couldn't remember much before this room, she tried to think of it. She knew she had to get out of here-Zandre...he helped Matt...even if it was fake it still made things worse. And...Lesean, he's dead....dead... Her eyes started to tear up and she stopped herself from crying. "Let me out of here!" she demanded, but it was also a plea. "Where's george?" she managed to get her head straight now. Sarah tried to struggle against the restrainst again. The doctors and scientists left after making some ajustments to the screen that beeped.
"Ugh" she groaned. "I have to get out of here..." she said to herself. Sarah wanted to get out so bad, she was actually controlling...loosing controll of her rage. Soon after a bit of struggling, the straps snapped and she smirked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:46 pm
George had been given ammo for all his weapons. So he knew something was about to happen. He Smiled knowing Something big meant kill and human shield to escape. When he clicked in all his clips and had everything fully loaded and a few extra clips. There was the sound of an elevator and a nemesis was raised into room with him. fun" Said George before cutting the Nemesis's head clean off and then shotgunning the body down and crushing the head. He then grabbed the dead body broke the plexy glass wall still holding the body the guards Sedated the body and George shot them as he moved forward when the Door opened he threw the nemesis body down and killed the two guards outside the door and grabbed one of there Radios and Said that he had escaped. The chatter that Followed was hectic several of the guards were screaming for mercy and he heard a squad moving towards him all in heavy armor. George pressed against the wall and they passed him so hes shot them all in the back of the head. "Head shot." said George whispering. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

Sarah struggled against the last of the restraints untill it snapped too. She grabbed the needles sticking into her arms and yanked them out. It hurt but she didn't care. Then she yanked the one in her neck out.
Sarah looked around the wtite room. She was alone, but there were four cameras in it too. So she wouldn't be alone for long. She was still confused to what had happened. She only remembered so much before coming here. She blinked. Sarah sat up, she realized now, how little long her hair had gotten. She looked around quick. She got off of the metal table and looked at the monitors, still beeping. "What did they do to me?" she asked herself, she didn't feel right. Like she wasn't even in her own body, just like watching from a distance.
Sarah took a deep breathe, she needed to take out those cameras. She ripped a piece of metal off of the machine, suprised of how strong she's gotten and chucked it at the camera. It got cought in the lense of one of them, but the others focused on her now.
She ran to the glass barrier of a window that was boxing her in. She banged on it, but couldn't see out of the one-way glass. She tried yelling, her voice cracked at first. "Help! Somebody let me out of here, please!?" she yelled, she felt so much stress coming into her head now. She couldn't remember how she got here anymore, and what she was doing here. Her mind was really messed up.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:12 pm
George had heard Sarah's voice. He rushed into the room and kicked the Glass out. "someone say help?" Said George. "no time for reunions Sarah time to go." Said George smilling and offering her one of the guns he ahd with him. "when we find an armory youll need to grab what you can i told the entire base i escaped." Said George smiling. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Sarah looked up at George, she didn't reconise who he was yet. Her mind was still a mess. "I...Who...?" she didn't manage to make the entire sentence come out. She glanced back then took his gun. She froze for a second, mempory coming back. "George..." she whispered and looked down at the gun then at him. She felt the urge to hug him. But he said no reunions.
She stepped over the glass, but she wasn't good on her feet right now. She smiled. "What took you so long?" she said and looked around. Back at the cameras. Then to him. She heard the clatter of feet on the hard floors coming towards them. She looked in the direction it came from. Her hand grasped the gun and aimed at the guards who were coming. They stopped and aimed.
Sarah wasn't feeling right. The gun...felt so heavy in her hands. "george...somthing's wrong..." she said backing up from the guards.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:50 pm
"Agreed its to bright in here." Said George shootign out the lights and then killing the guards cause he was allready adapted to the dark. "Whats wrong for you is that theyve been removing your blood." Said George. "and what i need to do i dont want to do." Said George. "Sarah if you trust me sit down on the table and give me your arm ill reverse the flow on the machine and in a minute or two youll feel fine." Said George. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

"i don't know...it's beside that." It was besides her light headedness from the blood loss. "I..." she didn't know for sure, what she was feeling. Then her vision went red. She squeezed her eyes shut. "No...no, no no...not this..." she muttered to herself and put a hand to her head, fighting off the pain and controll.
She remembered the pain, and the flash of red before. She didn't want to loose controll of herself.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:15 pm
"remember Sarah Your the one in control." "and the only reason that your having the flashes of red is cause there keeping you full of barely enough blood to control your level of infection." Said George. "trust me theyd love you to loose yourself on me but even then it wouldnt matter." "if i kill you they kill me you kill me they kill you." Said George. "lose lose situation said George as he reversed the flow of the machine that was Taking Sarahs blood. "plus i refuse to lose anyone else well im still alive." Said George solemnly. "now breathe and sit and give me your arm." Said George Looking at Sarah. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

Sarah sat and gave him her arm. She kept her eyes closed. It was so hard to controll. It hurt so much, she kept her eyes shut the entire time. "How long?" she asked him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 pm
George put the needle into one of her veins. "about 2 minutes." Said George grabbing the guards guns and then piling the bodys in front of the table. "ok we have five machine guns nine clips and and six double clips." "and i think armor piercing rounds in this clip." Said George giving the armor piercing round clip to Sarah and giving her a machine gun and evenly distributing the clips. Geroge then set the extra machine guns up on the walls turned on there full auto firing and turned on there red dots so that as soon as something entered the room it would be shot. "if we stay quiet they woulnt know where in here ok?" Said George. User Image  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff