Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
happy hustle high manga!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infectioushearts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:43 pm
Has anyone hear read happy hustle high?i has 4volumes so far!I heart it!it's so funny how they get into awkward situations and stuff! i always laugh!! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:16 pm
i guess I AM the only one who has read it!that makes me sad crying because its really good, i HIGHLY encourage it!  

infectioushearts

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:33 pm
You're not the only one! I've read it too! I LOVE it. I can't wait until the next one comes out... Do you know how many there will be though?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:26 pm
yea! i AM NOT the only one who reads it!i am not sure how long the story will continue on but it's ok i still love it! heart heart heart heart love love love!  

infectioushearts

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:13 am
I have the whole series. It by the same creater who made Wild Act, which is my favorite manga. I saw it randomly when it first came out and was like *GASP* Rie-sama made more~!!! So of course i bought it and have continued with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:52 pm
Misaki_Chii
I have the whole series. It by the same creater who made Wild Act, which is my favorite manga. I saw it randomly when it first came out and was like *GASP* Rie-sama made more~!!! So of course i bought it and have continued with it.

Yeah sum1 else is a Happy hustle high FAN! must celebrate!! heart mrgreen heart  

infectioushearts

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:57 pm
i thought i was the only 1 who read it!!!!!
yay!!!!!
it was very very very very very nice...
so hilarious...
that guy(i dunno his name in english cos i read the chinese version[[i'm from singapore]] but the gal's BF is really hot mrgreen !!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:43 am
One of my friends got me into "Wild Act" and after that she got me into "Happy Husle High" and I love it this much *holds out arms to full lenght* 4laugh heart 4laugh heart 4laugh i read volume 1-4 can't wait till 5! crying  

Alice of the NightArrow

little wolf blossom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:32 pm
Misaki_Chii
by whole, do you mean to the end, or just what's out? If it's to the end, can you tell me how many books there are?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:25 pm
yaY! I SOOO happy! xd i am nOT alone!wheeeeeeeeeee! heart  

infectioushearts

infectioushearts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:26 pm
kt_jingle
i thought i was the only 1 who read it!!!!!
yay!!!!!
it was very very very very very nice...
so hilarious...
that guy(i dunno his name in english cos i read the chinese version[[i'm from singapore]] but the gal's BF is really hot mrgreen !!!!!)

yay her boyfriend yasu...rite. he is SOOOO HOTT! heart heart heart heart  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff