Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 am
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 pm
*~Sakura Haruno~* =D
User Image  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 pm
Sakura was walking through the village exhausted. She had just gotten done with training. she found a near by cherry blossom tree by a small pond and sat under it. She layed back and watched the clouds float by aimlessly in the sky and thought " i wonder where everyone is at..it's so quiet today.."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura was walking through the village exhausted. She had just gotten done with training. she found a near by cherry blossom tree by a small pond and sat under it. She layed back and watched the clouds float by aimlessly in the sky and thought " i wonder where everyone is at..it's so quiet today.."
User Image

Sasuke snuck up on Sakura and "BOO"  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:40 pm
Sakura jumped falling out of the tree and onto her butt. She was extremely angry and turned around to hit the stranger but her expression changed to something a bit softer when she saw it was Sasuke. " God, you scared me Sasuke. . . Where is everyone. .?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:42 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura jumped falling out of the tree and onto her butt. She was extremely angry and turned around to hit the stranger but her expression changed to something a bit softer when she saw it was Sasuke. " God, you scared me Sasuke. . . Where is everyone. .?"
User Image

"Sorry Sakura I don't even know that I was looking for people and I found you."  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 pm
Oh i'm sorry that i don't count for a somebody" she teased
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:55 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Oh i'm sorry that i don't count for a somebody" she teased
User Image

Hey be nice now
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8320371340/6559587050/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/28/sasuke_smiling.jpg  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 pm
Me..not nice..? Never. " Sakura stood up dusting herself off and looked at how tall he was compared to her. She disreguarded the thought and asked " Do you want to go get something to eat then train after that? There seems to be nothing else to do" she hesitated at the question knowing she was only known as an annoyance with him but thought he might atleast want to train with her considering that was his main pass time.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Me..not nice..? Never. " Sakura stood up dusting herself off and looked at how tall he was compared to her. She disreguarded the thought and asked " Do you want to go get something to eat then train after that? There seems to be nothing else to do" she hesitated at the question knowing she was only known as an annoyance with him but thought he might atleast want to train with her considering that was his main pass time.
User Image

Sounds like a good idea but don't take it the wrong way when we go get something to eat.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Haichi1/naruto_sasuke0005.jpg  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Sakura thought to herself " Ofcorse not..-.-" But she smiled and said " Oh no i didnt mean it like that i just meant getting something to eat rlly ^^" and thought "sakura u idiot.." thn said " lets get going then ^^"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:18 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sakura thought to herself " Ofcorse not..-.-" But she smiled and said " Oh no i didnt mean it like that i just meant getting something to eat rlly ^^" and thought "sakura u idiot.." thn said " lets get going then ^^"
User Image

Sasuke ate his favorite food the rice ball
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AN/ANG/angelprincess062393/1160845148_gariceball.jpg  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 pm
Sakura ate ramen noodles. After they were done eating sakura took money out of her pocket and handed it to the man paying for her meal.
User Image  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces