Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Introductions
Pumpkin Fluff Plushie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AmioneGranger rolled 5 12-sided dice: 2, 10, 4, 2, 3 Total: 21 (5-60)

AmioneGranger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:25 am
Hi i'm new to this guild, hurray! heart

found this guild because i really want to have a pumpkin fluff plushie (and secretly dying to be one razz )
But i'm worried that the pumpkin fluff would be gone soon and so far i've only got an eighth of the fluff that is needed sad
I could buy one on the market, but before i do that would anyone please tell me (about) how many fluff you had defeated before reaching the 200 mark? thanks a lot, have some cheese and wine cheese_whine biggrin
what about some cookies as well? *hands around chocolate chip cookies*

Quote:

Notes:
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Fluff Plushie can be obtained through playing zOMG!, but it may take a while to obtain them.

hmm... what is this roll dice thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:49 am
When I fluff farm in Village Green with a crew at the spot that generates a ton of fluffs I can get about 50 to 75 pumpkin fluff balls in an hour. I'm sorry I don't know how many fluffs it took to get that cause I'm just killing them constantly during that hour. I've gotten the 5K badge, so I've farmed a lot!! I think being in a large crew helps a lot.  

larkadroid

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Zant72

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:24 pm
What I did is just wait until Halloween-time and sell a ton of stuff or save up. I got my fluff collection from just waiting, and then grabbing what I want for about 20,000 gold.  
Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games