Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Well.....( Please don't close/lock this thread.Too late) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:32 am

Locking this thread obviously ren is not reaching out for help from anyone ren is just wanting another argument and if ren opens up another thread to argue again we will all be affirmed.

And guys

If ren wants to make up his own religion ren is perfectly well entitled to believing in what he wants to be a she formerly dating a daemon who was the grand daughter of Lucifer and some she goat .... After all it's mentality like this that proves that a bowl of oat meal could take down Dracula and Scientology works

Not taking sides some people need to believe in something to feel ok. If ren really needed help he would ask for it and not start bull s**t ..for the sake of starting a thread . I suggest well pm ren help hot line numbers for homosexuals transgendered and runaways or any combination their in and for the love of what ever superior power you believe in wither it be hairy thunder or the cosmic muffin STOP! TAKE IT TO PMS!

I was hoping I could hold this in but I can no longer do so.

Please save the "It's only a phase" and "It'll get better." comments, I've felt this way for 16 years now, it's not gonna magically begone someday, I can't just MAGICALLY stop feeling.

I'm simply SICK of my damned male body, I can't take it anymore, I don't want to be this....."Thing" I want to be me......the Girl I am inside, sensitive yet strong and caring, not a guy who must hide all his senses, suck every ounce of pain up, and be an insensitive jerk to be accepted by society...

I've used black magic before once to do something....and it worked....I'm hoping this spell works....

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/beauty_spells/body_spells/987/page.html

Finding a time to do it will be a pain, but if it works it'll be well worth it if not, well.......then...I..I'm sorry if you guy's don't see me again....cause...I...won't...be....alive...anymore....

I'm not trying to make you feel sorry for me, or put on a show....

I'm saying what is True and what I feel..

Maybe the God's will Re-incarnate me with my correct gender if I die.....which things always ******** up so I'm sure it will.....

This is not Teenage angst, this is not just some teenager striving for attention.

This is a Girl....a innocent...sensitive, girl, named Cross.....who just wants to be free, to be herself, to be accepted by other's, as only when she is free can she be happy.

I promise I'll comeback someday if I do go.
And I am deeply sorry for those here that care.

I will post a Topic titled what I have chosen to do when the time comes.

It will either be....

"Good bye"

or

"Success"

Cheers!...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:41 am
Seeing as I'm dating a trans girl, I'm not gonna tell you this is "just a phase," but...

666 Demonic Lover 666
who must hide all his senses, suck every ounce of pain up, and be an insensitive jerk to be accepted by society...
If you "must" live like this to be accepted, you're in the wrong place, male or otherwise. If it's possible, I'd suggest a change of scenery.  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 am
The law here states that I a parent or family (sometimes even BOTH) must decide what is "Right" for me unless I were to somehow alter time to me being 18, I can't do s**t. :c

And even if someone fought for me family has right of power out of the bat in the law so any help would be useless.

This cities laws are a pile of dog s**t so thick trying to get through it would get me no where going anytime fast.

Another thing to note is if I were to try such a thing even if I got what I needed my uncle's would both hunt me down and kill me....I don't have anywhere to go exactly so it's a ******** up situation.

Anyways I'm trying the spell now......wish me luck....kind person....well whatever your name is? >.<

And if it dosn't go wright there I won't immediatly end it, I prefer to plan things, I'm always calculating things in my head and deciding on courses of action so it would be at least 2 or 3 days to a few weeks.... >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 am
I have quite a few transgender friends some that are even post-op. About the negative thing I might say about this is that pinning any kinds of hope on so called "magic" is nothing but self-delusion.  

Artemis Vulpes

Serph Bravin

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:24 am
I'm open minded, so don't just disregard it when I say That spell is bollocks. I do not disregard ant magic presented to me just because it's magic. If I disregard it, it's because it seems to have been made up by a puerile {adjective - ... 2. childishly foolish; immature or trivial: a puerile piece of writing.} person with delusions, or a troll. Search for a better spell before banking it all on this bull.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:51 am
I understand your feelings on this but genetically your always going to be male. It's not magic it's a hard laborious experience and if you decide to make the change your going to question everything you have put your self threw so far...this will be the medical procedures . No matter how much you pray and chant light candles and make spells it wont happen . That's the last i have to say about it.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:54 am
There is no "spell" that would ever allow a person to change genders, not in real life. This is a very serious matter and should be handled in a serious and mature way, taking the healthy and proper steps to legally changing one's gender.

You consult with a medical doctor and therapist and if they agree to it begin hormone treatment and eventually undertake surgery. This is seriously not a subject someone should joke about, I know a lot of people going through this some still waiting to even begin their treatment. To propose their is some meta-physical way to simply change your body like this is an insult to though struggling through the change for real.

If there is a single person in here that actually thinks such methods are true you had better bring some damn good evidence and proof as support. Otherwise, grow up and stop letting your imagination get the better of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:08 pm
And before you do something stupid watch Hedwig and the angry inch before you get cut happy  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:35 pm
It's not that I want to die more so I have no other choices.

Black magic works, but all it does is change my "Mood" it dosn't affect my body in any way shape or form, the spell simply made me get a rush of Feminine feel, but that's about all it did. So it does work but it doesn't do anything completely well...Fantastic.
(I didn't use a wig, or any of the other stuff it says are required mind you.)

And I would try seeing a therapist and all that, but the problem is there's none around that accept persons below 18 without parents or families permission and even if they did they're miles away, considering the fact I have no friend's here to drive me anywhere so getting there = not gonna happen.

I could call the police get away from my family then try it but the thing is.....that wouldn't work, they'd just say so what? Your a child you gotta follow your families rules it's the law. -_-

So if my family says I have to be a guy and straight or else they'll beat the crap out of me and or kill me I must remain a guy and straight because I'm only a "Child"?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:15 pm
Death = not the answer. When I was a kid one of my sisters' beaus hung himself in his garage across the street, note that I was at home all day and had the unfortunate chance to see every horrible minute unfold when everyone found out.

I won't say "it'll get better" because that's freaking stupid. But I will tell you that the only way it's going to get worse is if you let it. Will power can be your best friend, it's kept me from being put onto some heavy medication... and from being put into jail, but that's not important because we're talking about you.

1. Only use the magic if you can put your heart and soul into the spell, if you don't then it's pretty much just a mantra to make you feel better.
2. ******** your parents. The only opinion that matters is your own. If they can't accept that then they're not worth the recources they waste to keep themselves alive. (and you can go ahead and tell them a stranger said that about them)
3. There is always one last choice when faced with death: Life. Live to spite all the bastards who tried you make you something you weren't. Show them how much better you are, by just being yourself, than they will ever be by following the "social norm".
4. I'm not sure if kids under 18 can open their own savings account, but if you can't then get a trustworthy adult to co-sign with you and use it to tuck away any money you don't absolutely need. When you're free this money can be used to help with anything you need.
5. Smile.  

Alexander J Luthor

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:23 pm
well this is rather dark....
I'd say start with the therapy (I'm not calling you crazy, you need it to get the trans surgary), I hear the voice changing is kinda hard, but my voice is kinda high to start, so maybe your is too ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:00 pm
Sounds like Cosmagic Surgery! But that's from a game.

I know you can get something like a divorce from parental guardians, but it's not recommended. Obviously, that would leave you with zero financial support and the need to pay for your own insurance or at least a host of other issues. Not exactly easy or worth it, especially since not many places will employ teens.

Also, I wouldn't really put any stock in magic... Really, the Victorians were huge on the occult and if magic or supernatural powers had real effects they would have been well documented and scientifically studied. It would have long been exploited for commercial purposes and by now you'd see "magic" pills named Zalatrex or something.

While there are legitimate and interesting studies on alternative medicine, the ones that 'work' don't make outrageous claims.

As for that particular "spell", I seriously anything in regards to it. It's not professionally written at all for one. They misspell clothes as "close" (Seriously now?). They make it sound like an infomercial, which should sound alarm bells. Had they flashing text saying "only $19.99!", it would only finish off it's credibility. Hird isn't a word, and the lack of proper capitalization makes me wonder if it was written by someone rather young. The warning makes no sense either. There's no explanation as to why you couldn't do it 50 times, and having the warning at the end rather than the beginning makes me wonder about their professionalism as well. If it were to produce what it claims to do, you would want to warn people first the consequences before you explain things.

Probably all this wasn't helpful, but I do support those that honestly do want to go through all the surgery and stuff...Just through proven technological methods and science. Otherwise it's no better than fad diets.  

Garek Maxwell

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Please listen when I say, patience is a good thing. A couple years of something you don't want is nothing compared to a person's lifetime. I know, what I'm saying is useless because you have heard it all before. It is your choice. I will ask that you not to trust in the supernatural. For those who believe in it, they know that is has it way of biting you in the a** for the smallest things. Doing something like this is unnessasary. If you wait that small amount of time it will make life so much easier and you will have more time to mull this over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:16 pm
"give a voice like a baby bird
make it beautiful like nothing thats ever been hird" lul hird  

Mehroh Clawfrey

Dapper Lunatic

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:39 pm
I do not believe that suicide is the answer.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff