View Results

Fluffy Tobi
Crew

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 pm
Do you support Anime or Manga couples? Even if they make no sense tot he anime or manga whatsoever? What's your opinion?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personally, I don't like *any* anime/manga couples unless they are practically a given in the anime/manga. I get positively annoyed when someone makes a couple that makes no sense, or pretty much any couple that is made in general because the anime/manga creator may not have even planned the characters being used in YOUR fan couple to actually be a couple in the manga/anime. For example: ItaSasu. Seriously? Itachi and Sasuke. Throughout the entire anime series, up until after Itachi's death, Sasuke hated Itachi and yet there were yaoi pairings with them before the final fight between the two even happened! It makes no sense. neutral But yeah, that's just my thoughts and opinions on anime/manga couples created by viewers.
*Note that I have nothing against yaoi/yuri/henti/whatever you want to call gay, bi,and lez people. I was just using that pairing as an example.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:37 pm
<3 I never really cared for pairing unless there perfect for each other. Otherwise, meh.  

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

vinsoni10

1,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:13 am
i enjoy thinking of good pairs but most of the time i just let the story create the pairs not my fan brain ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm
Usually it has to make sense in the anime/manga. Some crack pairings I'll role with, just for fun. (I read a Grimmjow/Chizuru fic once, fell head over heels)

But most of the time I won't read a pairing unless it's canon.  

rahna
Vice Captain

Extended Discussion [ED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces