Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
GK2 predictions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:01 pm
Who do you want to see, cameo-wise? Anyone from the first game?
We already know Shelley deKiller and Gumshoe, as well as Kay.

I kind of want another appearance from Larry xd
And, even though the chances are slim, I want Phoenix! The game takes place in March 2019, presumably directly after the events of AAI. It would be nice to get some context as to what he was doing between T&T and the Gramarye case, even if it is just "Hey, I've been doing absolutely nothing!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 pm
I would love to see more of:
1. Larry Butz- he makes the game hilarious
2. Lana Skye - what ever happened to her after that one case?
3. Shi Long Lang - he was awesome in the first AA Investigations
4. Phoenix Wright - duh...
5. Maya/Pearl Fey - duh...
6. Apollo Justice - I would love to see a young version of him play a part in Edgeworth's cases
7. Klavier Gavin - we already saw a brief cameo of his band's logo in the first AA Investigations, so I would love to see himself as a cameo, too
8. Daryan Crescend - ...with Klavier, of course. They are in the same band, afterall...  

xx_MelodiousFlames_xx

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 pm
HNNNNNGH I FORGOT KLAVVY
Well, not so much forgot that I don't want to get my hopes up. It's probably really unrealistic that he'll show up himself. Because Capcom likes to toy with my emotions T AT  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:47 am
Lana Skye
Lang
Calisto
Maya/Pearl
Franziska (I want to play as her for awhile, actually. Who wouldn't want to know what's going on in Franziska's mind? )
Larry

Those are it, really. I mean, there are others that I'd like to see, naturally Phoenix would be a big one, but I don't think it's gonna happen (I mean, Maya and Pearls are kinda stretching it from what I have seen ). Not to crush anyone's hopes and dreams, but it seemed to me like Investigations was trying to separate itself from Phoenix as much as possible, always addressing him as "him" or "that man" or something similar. I'm almost wondering if I'd want to see Maya and Pearls without Phoenix...  

This_is_phoenixwright7

Abandoned_Account001

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:36 pm
I would want a cameo of Phoenix and Trucy. It would be cute and fun to see them together.

I want others to make appearances, too, like Klavier and Kristoph, but Phoenix and Trucy are my main ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:44 pm
Miss Trucy Wright
I would want a cameo of Phoenix and Trucy. It would be cute and fun to see them together.

I want others to make appearances, too, like Klavier and Kristoph, but Phoenix and Trucy are my main ones.

It takes place directly after the first one, so I highly doubt we'll see Phoenix and Trucy together.

But a Gramarye family cameo would be nice~  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kureaa44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm
Kirei_chan
Miss Trucy Wright

It takes place directly after the first one, so I highly doubt we'll see Phoenix and Trucy together.

Technically, they cameo in the first investigations. During The Kidnapped Turnabout, when you've recreated the stadium, there are signs for Troupe Graymayre and The Gavinners. Examining them triggers some fun conversations, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:58 pm
Kureaa44
Kirei_chan
Miss Trucy Wright

Technically, they cameo in the first investigations. During The Kidnapped Turnabout, when you've recreated the stadium, there are signs for Troupe Graymayre and The Gavinners. Examining them triggers some fun conversations, too.

I meant like a real cameo xd  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Attorney Kristoph Gavin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:50 pm
5-Lang

4-Iris

3-Larry Butz Larry and Miles interact in a very hilarious manner

2-Trucy Wright/Phoenix I'd like to see Wrights fatherly side and how he to became the man he is today.

1-Youthful Kristoph Gavin as well as Klavier Gavin We already know how klavier looked like in that timespan,though we don't know how his older brother looked or how he became friends with Wright.  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games