Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Tank Help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nostalgic Anqel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:02 am
So I started my first tank.
I think it's going alright so far, considering I couldn't do a "full" tank of "insert fish here" because all the higher trigger fishes don't have 17 in the market place.

so... I still have a few empty spaces for some new fish so I would like some advise as to what to add to make my tank better?

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 pm
You have more than enough watermeat, so I wouldn't add more of them. You'll be lucky to get 3 of them glowing at once. Although I do miss seeing the tiny watermeat. I forgot how cute they were ^_^

I would personally put in more monsters. They seem to be the main money makers these days. Since you have 4 open spaces, I would buy a mini-monster strike pack and just add whatever you get in that pack. You might get lucky and get something really good.

Although, honestly, I don't know if any fish will really make you any sort of profit in the long run. People with a lot more times on their hands than me have done research and found that very few fish will ever make more than what they cost on the MP.  

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Nostalgic Anqel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:20 am
I don't care about making back what I put into the tank. Just wanting decent fish so people won't be all "eh" when they see me glowing lol.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games