Reply Fallout: New Vegas
*Rage dump* I can't level up!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 am
I finish the game, first play through not real issues with the game apart from a bit of laging and the occational game freeze. Anoying, but I can live with them.
Started my second play through and I can't level up scream My Xp continues to go up but my levle does not. crying

Any one had that problem on here? (And have you managed to sort it out?)

I have had a look at other site; Fallout Wiki, IGN, Xbox, and a few people had mentioned on the forums about this issue, but none had replys! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm
I haven't had that problem. I do freeze a lot and lag all the time. Plus a few minor glitches with companions sinking into the ground.

Did you try re-loading the saves? Hopefully it wasn't a far level up that you can't just start over again..

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Bang Bang Kitty Lincon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:18 am
Oh I try many times! I had a save from my first play through near the start, so I played from that again, I just wanted different stats crying
I wont bother trying to start a new game just yet (I'll finish my "restarted" one first) because if it doesn't work I'll end up throughing the cat at the xbox!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 am
TypeFace
Oh I try many times! I had a save from my first play through near the start, so I played from that again, I just wanted different stats crying
I wont bother trying to start a new game just yet (I'll finish my "restarted" one first) because if it doesn't work I'll end up throughing the cat at the xbox!

maybe you should return it and get a new one  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Fallout: New Vegas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers