Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
i was thinking

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowshane123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 pm
i was planing on making a video game in like 10 years and wanted a opinon so ill start with the types then wat they want to do

Spinx-born trillons of years ago harnest the power of the gods

Humans- stuck in the middle of this /spinx did not expect a fight

Gongite-super infections kill all in sight no stoping it pwns both other sides

Bromasis-harness the gongite and made it no stoping him

Humans- survive

Gongite destroye all living organisoms

Bromasis-kill all living organisoms and rule the universe

THESE SPECIES WILL CLASH FOR CONTROLL

last surving wins a action packed an emotoinal story..........................................of

DOMANTION CLASH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:17 am
Hm... this is an interesting idea! I am not a gamer, but most of my friends are, and this story idea would really appeal to them!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

shadowshane123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 pm
Otulissa
Hm... this is an interesting idea! I am not a gamer, but most of my friends are, and this story idea would really appeal to them!

go ask your freinds and tell me what they said
i could get a timeline to if you want  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm
shadowshane123
Otulissa

go ask your freinds and tell me what they said
i could get a timeline to if you want

ill just put a timeline to 2150 for now after its done tell if you or other people
want more (chuck noris can ride a card board box going 25 miles per second yes it is kind of random yep so just tell me about the timeline after
its done it will take at least a few days since because of thanksgiving
ill say 3 days mabye  

shadowshane123

shadowshane123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:14 pm
timeline is not finished so im going to put up the charaters

Luke was a respected sniper for the rebels do to the economic problems he was kicked 2 years later the gongite came up him and surviors soon the team came very bonded even though he was top wanted in their book
and he was soon working with the the main force pretty much the bad but of the whole team ( does not do anti rebel missons)

shader a old piloit comander knows preaty much every weapen and how to use it bread for war learning since he was a kid does not trust luke

emile a very well taught soilder after luke killed his sergant but luke let him go knowing he can use him in the furture and he was right not known for crying when a soilder dies a tuff one

timer very strong tuff soilder theres a wall he will crush it even though theres a corner right there spinx my have amor and gongite can reform but he can crush a skull with 2 fingers

sidercrack the comander brought from trench warfare tested with the element 115 to make one but kicking soilder makes master cheif look like a grunt was comander of misson 12345 home to billons of soilders droped then put in this operation

fireblest in the flameing of planet loko145 the gongite was cleaned mostly
but citivilons risk was high and a lot died and that led to the making of the rebels 3 years later luke was found in a gongite nest where the soilders went roug and he thought it was all the main force and soon made the rebelion and finish off 59 of the main force planets and came up with a econmic problem

these six makes up delta elite team

ill put up 5 of their missons

misson 1 crash and burn, blow up the white house before the gonge reaches the eliment 115

misson 2 light the the temp, command ty wing to blow up spinx teliporter and help your ground team get through the line

misson 3 die or be killed,help luke get through the heavily gaured spinx fortres and kill th lord texoses and get to the evac with out being seen

misson 4 comand to rebuild,rebuild base and command a huge army to take down a huge gongite infestation

misson 5 protect the dr,defend the research lab intil reinforcements come  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff