Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Academy, for Those Moonily Challenged.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:46 pm
A school for Vampyres and werewolves.
Everyone is welcome [:
Rules:
1. Keep it PG-13
2. No biting. No feeding.
3. Anything else you may not be sure about just message me [:

Need:
Headmaster
Teachers (not so much)
Tons of students

You'll never know who you'll end up rooming with [;
------------------------------------------
My character will be the example [:

Name: Scarlette Fièvre
Race: VAmpyre
Born 1775
Apperance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:00 pm
Lucian Tiberan of the Scarlet tribe
Male
6"3
174 Ib
Race: Werewolf
Birthday: 1787

1212- His family was once one allied with the Vampires of the area. His ancestors and those non-humans in the area. Looked out for one another. Under an agreement that certain parts of the land belonged to certain families.

1392- A savage werewolf broke into a cabin in the swamps. Owned by the Bloodsetter tribe of Vampires. Two young children of that home. Were slaughtered in cold blood. The one responsible. Was thought to have been a relation to our family. Who had been kicked out of the swamp maybe years before. But, a relation to us he was. The pact was shattered by the father of the Bloodsetter family. He called on the nearby Vampire and Werewolf tribes to drive our family out of the swamps. We were never able to return again.

1502- This was the age of my grandfather. A very strong and noble wolf. Charged with gathering food for our pack. He often dove into areas. That others considered too dangerous to travel. But, he always came home to us. With an occasional scratch or bite mark. But, nothing life threatening.

1717- The days were my grandfather passed on the reins to my father. Despite all of the undead beasts. Vicious untamed creatures of the wilds and even the occasional Vampire attack. It was a british Rifle that finally claimed his life.

My father was a more careful leader. He used a human trick of employing dogs. To journey ahead to sniff out trouble. Some in the tribe thought that he was unfit to lead. A blemish on the strength that had proceeded him. Those members of the tribe couldn't have been more wrong.

1797- Ten years after I was born. A grey Vampire attacked a small group of our warriors. Who had gone out looking for food that day. It was my father that saved them that day. The grey Vampire was unlike anything that we had ever witnessed. To this day, I still don't know the name of the creature.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces