Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆Vocaloid☆

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of Vocaloid, UTAU, or fan-made vocalists. 

Tags: vocaloid, utau, music, japanese, awesome 

Reply ☆ Vocaloid ☆
- Namine Ritsu Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruka Katashi

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm
Namine Ritsu

- I'm sad that Namine is a guy... I thought "he", was a "she". I feel so dumb that I don't know it now! Yeah, I just wanted to say that... (:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:12 pm
- Correction, I feel dumb that I DIDN'T KNOW it.

Haruka Katashi

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IsThatAClown
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image
With all due respect, I have one word for you:

That's perfectly okay;
when I first heard E.F.B., I thought, "WOW. This UTAU is really good! I love her voice! It's so pretty. I didn't know there was a girl UTAU that sang this well!"

..then I looked at the comments.
That's okay. I'm sure most people didn't know. I, fer one, LOVE the fact that he's a crossdresser, AND that he has a beautiful voice. <3

Die
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:00 pm
I'd like to know where fans got the idea that he was 6 years old >:[

Bad enough people think you're a shota lover for liking Len, don't need that with an UTAU D8

x Tiryn

Anxious Hunter

IsThatAClown
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 pm
x Tiryn

Bad enough people think you're a shota lover for liking Len, don't need that with an UTAU D8

As far as I know, his actual profile says that when translated from chimera years, he's six.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:50 pm
Shampoo333
x Tiryn

As far as I know, his actual profile says that when translated from chimera years, he's six.
But...but he's not a chimera... ;A;

Silly people.

x Tiryn

Anxious Hunter

IsThatAClown
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:19 pm
x Tiryn
Shampoo333
x Tiryn

But...but he's not a chimera... ;A;

Silly people.

-shrug-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:06 am
Well people sometimes make his actual age 18, because 6 x 3 = 18 (but I've no idea where they get the 3)

He also weighs 25 tons. o.oa Apparently because he's got missiles in his torso?

Well, I just... don't question it. The VIP Utaus usually have all these wonky stats, and Ritsu is no exception.

Though IMO he does have the best voice ; A ;

lunarslimelunarslime
Vice Captain

Magnetic Shapeshifter

Dynneekx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:32 am
Don't worry, his appearance kept me fooled for quite a while, too... OTL  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:06 pm
i never heard of him till now and i looked up a song of his and you guys are right :X if i didn't read this i would have thought he was a girl  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Jessterly

Dedicated Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:48 pm
I think I looked at this character profile on the UTAU wiki before I heard him sing/saw his boobs and dress, so I didn't have that problem. ♪

I instantly fell in love with him though. o/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm
- LOL, I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Haruka Katashi

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X-Raven Kittie

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm
At first i thought that Ristu was a girl but when my twin looked him up she said to me " Ritsu is a guy?! surprised " i was like aww... D:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:22 am
WTF RITSU ISH A DUDE?!?!?!?!?...
oh..that would explain that part in the MikuMikuDance Epic Collection by TheSupremelyEvilOne.....xD

This!  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:31 am
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Ritsu_Namine

NAME INTERPRETATION:
波音 (Namine; Wave Sound)
リツ (Ritsu; 律; Pitch, Rhythm, Principle) - Also presumably the converse of tsuri (troll)

TYPE: VIPPERLOID
MODEL: 73

GENDER Male (as introduced)
Also known as a crossdresser. (Some fans still think Ritsu is a female though.)

AGE 6

WEIGHT 25 tons (as introduced, explained by presence of weaponry from within the body)
165 lbs (75 kg) (estimated fan-supplied data)

PERSONALITY: Ritsu is introduced/alleged as an okama (crossdresser), a bully whose favorite tactic is purple nurples. Ritsu's favorite food is chocolate crisps. Also Ritsu doesn't like Japan, but loves Korea.

Ritsu has a bustline but is shrewdly covered by the upper wear with no exposed cleavage. The official explanation for this is that missiles were built into Ritsu's torso, not a padded bra as some fans speculate. This also explains why he weighs 25 tons. He also has a set of circle rainbow-colored keyboards around him.

Ritsu has been given a fanmade age/weight which most people wrongly take as canon, or have decided they prefer it over canon as they claim it as 'more logical'. Due to vip@2ch's crazy way of creating profile information, these information were made public, for those that prefer down-to-earth information.

"To come up with Ritsu's fanmade data for age and weight, the age was multiplied by 3 (the third release from vip@2ch). 6 x 3 = 18. The weight calculated as 25 x 3 = 75, with 75 kg being an ideal weight. October 18th 1992 is estimated as his birthdate."

These calculations have nothing at all to do with Ritsu's "official" age and weight and should not be taken as so, or added to his actual profile. However, users are free to adopt interpretations as seen fit.  
☆ Vocaloid ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff