Submit

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 am
Ok guys. Iv had this idea floating around for a while and it involves building a miniature city, now thing is. I have no ******** clue where to begin. I thought some of you may have had such a passing interest in that sort of thing so Im fishing with hand grenades here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 am
My experience was with Sim City 3000, and my cities always ended up going bankrupt within a year or two.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:29 am
Requiem in Mortis
My experience was with Sim City 3000, and my cities always ended up going bankrupt within a year or two.

I just used a stock premande city and burned it to the ground while laughing maniacally.

Do you mean a real scale model, or your own made up? Real or computer?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 pm
I plan to build an actual miniature city out of... well. Im not sure yet but ill work on it.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:12 am
Orkronos
I plan to build an actual miniature city out of... well. Im not sure yet but ill work on it.
Bonus points for either toothpicks or paper.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:07 pm
Man of the Demoneye
Requiem in Mortis

I just used a stock premande city and burned it to the ground while laughing maniacally.
My problem was that I would always build the biggest, most expensive stuff I could, and then have a very small city for it to power. I'd have two Water Treatment Plants, an Airport, six different Highways and Railways, and a Fusion Plant- all supporting a city of about 600 people.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:43 pm
Orkronos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shipping containers. I heard there's a city (in Holland or Denmark if I recall) made entirely out of shipping containers. They're uniform in size and shape so they can fit together like building blocks.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games