Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Sabrina the Teenage Witch Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:22 pm
It's one of my Childhood classic FAVES biggrin

Anyone else? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:41 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
It's one of my Childhood classic FAVES biggrin

Anyone else? razz

I wasn't a child when this was on television, so I can't really say I've ever watched it.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:24 pm
I liked Clarissa Explains It All better  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:12 pm
Ya it was one of mine I remember watching Sabrina every Saturday morning and also I would watch charmed when I got how from school everyday that was either elementary or the 6th grade thought I cant really remember  

xXAyamaXx

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:32 pm
Esiris
Same here. My fiancee loved Sabrina though. She still watches it from time to time early in the morning on ABCFamily as I'm getting home from work.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:49 pm
I really admire Melissa Joan Hart. She is a big advocate of parenthood, which is rare for celebrities. She does charity work for parenting charities too. Considering that there are some people out there who see children as a tax write off, I find people who want to concentrate on their children rather refreshing.

Just how I feel.
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 am
I watched Sabrina, and Charmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm
Esiris

I remember watching that... then I watched Sabrina XD I think they were/are both great <3  

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 pm
I never liked it nor charmed. o.o i tried i geuss. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 pm
IEditYourWorld
I really admire Melissa Joan Hart. She is a big advocate of parenthood, which is rare for celebrities.
In my experience parenthood is considered normal- so I admire people who support Child-free lifestyles as just as normal more.

I like her because her childhood dream was to own a candy store and now she has her money- she's done just that.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 pm
Quote:
In my experience parenthood is considered normal- so I admire people who support Child-free lifestyles as just as normal more.

True, but how people behave as parents makes a big difference. I've known good parents and bad parents in my life, and I guess that has just shaped my views on parenthood. That and I worked in a call center for Medicaid transportation which showed me that some people have no respect for human life. For me, people who treat life with the care and nurturing that it deserves, weather that life be young or old, deserves some praise.

Now, on what you are saying about the child free lifestyle, I have no problems with that either. However, your own life shouldn't be taken for granted. Without children in the picture, you should dedicate your life to helping the lives of those around you. I know some single people or some married and without children couples who have been doing some great things with their time. My husband and I are currently childless, and with some of my free time I went out and filmed something for the Ronald McDonald House. Great times had there!

Life is such a precious gift that should be used to it's fullest potential. Weather it's creating a life or going out and living it for others, I just feel that life is something that should be embraced and continuously worked on to help make it better. Melissa Joan Hart seems to embody that philosophy for me, which is why I admire her so much.

Life is a wonderful thing.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:28 pm
IEditYourWorld
However, your own life shouldn't be taken for granted. Without children in the picture, you should dedicate your life to helping the lives of those around you.

Why? Just out of interest. I mean I get why you'd do it, I'm just not sure why it falls to the childfree, or why a life would be taken for granted if you choose not to help those around you.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 pm
IEditYourWorld
Without children in the picture, you should dedicate your life to helping the lives of those around you.
I'd rather dedicate my life to helping myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:29 pm
While I am a parent, I definitely think there is nothing wrong with being an adult and not having children. Raising a family is a huge commitment, and I fully respect someone who decides that it is not what they wish to do.

I also support helping others..but it should also be done because you want to help others, not because you feel obligated to. I think once people start doing things because they want to show off to their friends, they loose the spirit of it, and I've known some people who are very loud about how helpful they are, but if you watch them, when they 'help' they are quite mean about it and not very helpful at all.

As for the original topic, I enjoyed Sabrina (both animated, comic and the live one). I do also enjoy charmed smile  

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm
I came to this thread for the LULZ........none were to be found. Very unfortunate.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games