Reply Legion of Gaian Zombies
Zombie survival. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuushin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:25 pm
I often daydream of what I'd do if I was to wake up to the walking dead roaming outside. I think if how I'd find out the news, and what I'd do.

I usualy daydream finding out by watching tv. I look outside, and BAM, there they are. It's nighttime. Hmm... Oh. I go to the police station. Not for help, but to gather up ammo and weapons. I'd try and gather as much people as possible, take some cars, stock up on supplies.. and well.. It varies from there on out.

How would you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:28 am
In most movie people find out by running into a zombie first, personally knowing how lazy I am I think I'd find out from a friend calling me.

And I think I would be screwed over really fast if zombies came to town.

Asia8989
Captain

Grooben

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:32 pm
I'm pretty sure I'd kill the buggers until I ran out of ammo/food, and then I'd just be like, "eh, well, ******** it...come here, you big ugly zombie! *hug*"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:27 am
Groobs, I bet you want to be a zombie. You'd give in right away.  

Asia8989
Captain

Grooben

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:46 am
No, I have some anger/violence to vent first, so I'd off some zombies first.
Besides, I hate how wasteful zombies are, and the manner in which they eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:52 pm
I have the feeling that that's just a movie thing and that real zombies would be less wasteful with flesh.  

Asia8989
Captain

Grooben

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:06 pm
Perhaps so, perhaps so.

Let us hope we never find out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:32 am
Finding out would be better then this lame life.  

Asia8989
Captain

Grooben

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:13 pm
Maybe...
...I'll vote for zombie-infested Earth if I get to eat all my friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:58 pm
You'd have way too much fun eating me... stare  

Asia8989
Captain

Grooben

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:44 pm

What are you implying?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:46 am
Alright, where should I start? First I would find out how big the infestation is at that moment, then I would take a car, and go to the surplus store and raid it. As well as my dads armory and grab the m16s, mark 19 automatic granade launchers, and a couple of nine mls(he's in the army).
Then I would go back on base and look for ammo, lots of ammo, same with the police station. By this time the gurka machete and the the m1 carbine have come off the internet. I already have tight clothes and short hair, so all I have to work on is setting up my home by, digging a trench and placing electric lawnmowers across my yard in front of the trench. The plugs reach back towards the house ready to be pluged in. If some brain eaters come by they will trip over the wire and fall headfirst into the mowers, or fall into the trench, wich is filled with gasoline. I can wait it out, mark 19s on the roof and ready, and paks at the door, already stocked with the supplies needed to survive outside. Once the infestation gets heavier, I will steal an armored bank vehicle and soup it up for a quick getaway. In the house, there is also sheet metal across the windows, with slits for shooting. I would try and save my family and some freinds too.

There it is, my master plan, please tell me what you see wrong with it and I can fix it. I'm trying to make it full proof.  

napalm eater

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:38 pm
Well if the infestation is too heavy, you won't be able to go get supplies all over the place(Anyway wouldn't everyone else also be trying at those places?). If you stay on the roof for a day or longer you might die of exposure. Odds are that the electricity would be out, so no electric mowers. And how would you fill a trench with gas? The gas would evaporate and all the crazy average panicing people would have taken a lot of gas.

One last thing. If the infestation is heavy, then how will you be able to steal a bank vehicle(plus get gas for it) and how will you find time to work on it?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:19 pm
My friend tries to have this debate with me saying that zombies actually should be fast. o_O

Well, for the ones who were bitten, or had direct contact wtih the zombie creating agent. Not, "back from the grave" zombie.

He says if it brings you back to life, it should enable the person superhuman abilities. I figure since whatever it is kills you, you're already brain dead. Your motor skills should be limited. Only the basic skills and needs should remain. I mean, come on, you're the undead.

I don't like fast zombies.. >.>;

Oh. And there's no such thing as a "fool proof" plan. Everything has it's weakness. I'd only try and stay alive as long as possible in the hopes that the zombieness is an isolated incident. That there's other places in the world that are functioning properly. I'd gather as many people as possible. As much supplies. Set signals around the neighborhood in the direction of our actual location. If it looks bad, I have someone shoot me in the head. Being eaten alive is one of the worst ways to die in my book. Especially by small, blunt, weak human teeth.... gonk  

Ryuushin

napalm eater

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:30 pm
alright, so there are some flaws to my plan, but for the most part, the power grid should stay on for a good amount of time, and i have extra gas in my garage. plus, i live on a military base, easy acess to supplies the average public doesnt have acess to, which includes some armored vehicles. About the fast zombie thing. yes they could be fast, but someone who is already dead cannont become a zombie. the disease that causes zombification is called salenum. but scientistis have not isolated a strain of it. the virus enters the blood stream and goes to the brain. killing the host. it then takes over the hosts most basic motor functions. creating a zombie. the only reason zombies look post-dead is that they have bean biten, leaving open and somtimes rotting woulds, depending on how long the person has been a zombie. animals cannont become zombies, there bodies reject it and simply die without reanimating. and plus zombies dont eat brains or animals. And zombies do not eat brains...if they did, the virus could not spread as easily and would defeat the whole porpose of a virus and infestation.

((curtasy of the "zombie survival guide" ))  
Legion of Gaian Zombies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff