Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Fanfiction, how I love thee Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doi you write it?
I adore it.
55%
 55%  [ 22 ]
I loathe it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
There's so much bad fanfics out there that I avod going to any sites that host them.
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Er...is this a trick question??
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 40

Blaz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:57 am
I'm a fanfic writer ( crying xd ) and I was wondering are there any other SM fanfic writers here? And if so, where exactly do you post your fics (besides ASMR, Ff.net, AR.net)? What's the worst pairing that you've managed to come across? What the worst fic that you've ever read (go to ff.net...there's plenty to see there)?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:02 am
*Ka-lings!*

OMG! Someone that is with me on this ToT!!!

I'm a Fanfiction writer.

My stories are found on Ff.net under KuroTenshi1 (the one with the most stories).

Adult Fanfiction.net (under Kuroshi).

And also on Tower of Time Forums- again under Kuroshi Tenshi.

The worst pairing to me has been the following:

Usagi/ Oc(original characters)

Mamoru/(oc)

Usagi/Seiya(shuddersshudders)

Usagi and Diamond (double shudders)

Cross overs....

ugh...it's....retarded.

but chayah

What about you?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blaz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:18 am
Luamervara
*Ka-lings!*

OMG! Someone that is with me on this ToT!!!

I'm a Fanfiction writer.

My stories are found on Ff.net under KuroTenshi1 (the one with the most stories).

Adult Fanfiction.net (under Kuroshi).

And also on Tower of Time Forums- again under Kuroshi Tenshi.

The worst pairing to me has been the following:

Usagi/ Oc(original characters)

Mamoru/(oc)

Usagi/Seiya(shuddersshudders)

Usagi and Diamond (double shudders)

Cross overs....

ugh...it's....retarded.

but chayah

What about you?

My stories used to be under FF.net (jayden-the-jaded) then some biotch reported me and had my stories removed.

Now they're posted at Aria's Ink under midnight16 and my writing journal at LJ.com.

Worst pairings:
Serena/Kunzite (yes, I have seen this be done)
Serena/any of her senshi (I don't do yuri, but I'll read a good yaoi)
Darien/any of the male villians (especially Darien/Diamond)

as for cross-overs....I usually stick to reading GW/SM or FY/SM crosses. And they're usually good. Have you read a HP/SM cross yet?

Most hated pairing Serena/Draco or any of the Malfoys.....or Snape. I wouldn't mind crossing her with Sirius or any of the Marauders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:42 am
-_- unfortunately, I have. Usagi/ Harry and...yeah... I've been annoyed MORE with dragon Ball Z with Sailor Moon...

I do think, that the only Villians I would EVER pair Mamoru with is Fiore- cause they're just cute.

I've seen a good Usagi and Kunzite though. Don't like it too much but it was good.

Usagi...and any of her senshi...I dunno, I kinda like this one story where it's like All the Inners plus Mamoru went insane with her 'love'. XD *that...was just cool...*

But I do Yuri and Yaoi.

Especially Haruka and Michiru- anything else...is just wrong...  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

64,025 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:54 pm
I know ff.net, but what are ASMR and AR.net?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:07 pm
[quote="LuamervaraI've seen a good Usagi and Kunzite though. Don't like it too much but it was good.

But I do Yuri and Yaoi.

Was it where Usagi went to the Dark Kingdom undercover as "Crystal" and fell in love with Kunzite while consoling him after Mars kills Zoisite (obviously AU).

I've read some Haruka-Usagi Yuri that isn't too bad. It's semi-in character, especially when it's all flirty and stolen kisses but no intercourse.

For people who've written this stuff, show it off in the FanFiction/FanArt subforum 3nodding  

Syndrama

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:53 am
~Alechsa~
[quote="LuamervaraI've seen a good Usagi and Kunzite though. Don't like it too much but it was good.

But I do Yuri and Yaoi.

Was it where Usagi went to the Dark Kingdom undercover as "Crystal" and fell in love with Kunzite while consoling him after Mars kills Zoisite (obviously AU).

I've read some Haruka-Usagi Yuri that isn't too bad. It's semi-in character, especially when it's all flirty and stolen kisses but no intercourse.

For people who've written this stuff, show it off in the FanFiction/FanArt subforum 3nodding

Actually no. It was about Usagi going to the Dark Kingdom to Rescue the possessed Mamoru.

Metallia took over Mars's Body and use her to help collect their leagues

It was a pretty decent fanfiction and it was kinda cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:32 am
Tay Lorien
I know ff.net, but what are ASMR and AR.net?

ASMR is A sailor moon romance (or moonromance.com...or is it net O.o I never quite remember)

AR.net is Aria's Ink.net  

Blaz

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:09 pm
I read it. I'm over at AFF most of the time. I find that it can be tricky to find a good Sailor Moon fic that doesn't contain yuri. It's not my thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:34 pm
I looked those two up. the first is .net, the second is .com.

Thanks for the info.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

64,025 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:29 pm
I'm at ff.net under (duh) Solar Kitty. I've got a few BSSM crossovers up (DBZ and GW), two one shots (strictly BSSM), a semi-AU BSSM (original Senshi insertion) and non-BSSM work.

I enjoy a good crossover, especially if it's well written. I think BSSM and GW crossovers tend to be the best. I don't mind certain yrui pairings outside of HxM. I don't mind it, especially if it's well written. Of course, if I had to pick a yuri pairing for Usagi it would definitely be her with Haruka or Seiya (Yes, I'm a SeiyaxUsagi supporter!).

I'm also for yaoi and I do like KunzitexZoicite as a couple. As for Mamoru and another man, I'd have to say I rather like him and Fish Eye... but if I had to write something yaoi, it'd be FishxTiger before FishxMamoru.

Least favourite pairings? Anything that's poorly written can turn me away from couples. As for crossovers... I guess, I don't really like to see Usagi with someone who wouldn't fit her personality... then again, I'd never imagine her with Mirai Trunks from DBZ but I actually found a really good one supporting them... amazing what you can find with a little effort...

As for crossover pairings I do like... the Senshi and the Gundam pilots (Wing, that is.) I'm fond of UsagixQuatre and UsagixQuatre.

Also (please don't hate me!!) I think, if it's done right, Usagi and Demando could be a really cute pairing! Although, I'm more for DemandoxBerthier (Don't ask how I got that pairing...).

Also, I am a HUGE supporter of MinakoxAdonis (Or any OC that could potentially be Adonis reincarnated). I'm a hopeless Codename wa fan!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:06 am
I always love reading a good fanfiction!!! 4laugh  

Nabiki_Chan

PearlTear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:16 pm
I'm A FanFic Writter on FF.Net 3nodding Under the name PearlTear heart Also i use this name for everything xd ...lol... lol

The worst pairings ever...

Mamoru/Ann scream
Rei/Mamoru gonk
Mina/Mamoru mad
Alan/Usagi talk2hand
Seiya/Usagi stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:58 am
Best thing in the world  

Karasuaki

Flowerwolfmaid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:13 pm
how i love sailor moon heart