Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furcadia aint doin it anymore. Looking for a new furry RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Merciful Monster-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 pm
I'm sick of furcadia, it's so boring. I'm sincerely looking for a new furry RP community, somewhere with literate, smart people with broad imaginations. I am also seeking 1x1, but not for RP over gaiaonline (At this moment i prefer gmail for private RP).

I'm mainly so tired of furcadia because I don't have anyone to constantly RP with. I like a good "mature" RP often, but not all the time. I love huge story lines and compelling characters. If you do RP on furcadia, let me know. I will RP there with you too!

Please, somebody reply. I'm going to subscribe to this forum, so if you don't mind, would you please reply here before PMing me?

Thanks
-Monster  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Hmm I dont know of any but I would love to have a furry RP!

I did try to start a guild with my friend but it kinda fell apart... It was about furry sky pirates (which has actually ended up being my senior thesis)

Ive never tried furcadia and Ive only RP'd on gaia, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt try it :3  

shruikan

Salty Phantom

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 pm
Hmmm many furs seem to enjoy Second Life... its pretty alright on RPs...

I did have a job on there once, it was pretty cool... if you get started i have lots of decent avatars, though i dont play too much

With hundreds of items, animations, and gestures it is a good thing to try and to find the furry area, just search "furnation" in the map search  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 am
I've never been involved in a furry RP but it certainly does sound like its worth giving a try. BTW, is Second Life still laggy as all hell? I gave it a try a few years ago but it was so stuttery that I had to give it up.  

Gizamin

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:40 pm
Giza89
is Second Life still laggy as all hell?

Depends on your computer and connection speed, the particular sim you are in, and how overloaded the servers are overall. Just as gaia lags out during the holidays, so to does SL.

Popular areas can still lag a ton regardless, and part of that is the users fault. Clubs are the worst offenders because not only are people often wearing their best (as in high prim and/or scripted up things), but they're also often wearing AO's. The clubs in turn have lots of scripts running for effects, particles, and who knows what else. It's generally a lag-tastic experience not helped by users often times. It wasn't that long ago I attended an event where users were asked to turn off their scripts and/or remove scripted objects from their person.

Edit, oh, and a lot of the lag is because of how SL is set up in terms of information storage and exchange. Everything is stored on their servers, so it's literally just like how Everquest once was with everything needing to be loaded onto the users computers. It can't be helped much, unless you want gigabytes and gigabytes of information taking up hard drive space on your computer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:10 pm
I know of a couple furry chatrooms, but they're generally pretty dead and it can be hard getting into an RP until you really know somebody there. No idea what sort of chances you have getting a 1x1 but adult stuff is frowned upon.

*shrug* Sorry  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Miss_Amora_Rose

Feline Wife

7,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:55 pm
You are not alone, I remember when I used to play Furcadia, it was all fun and exciting for me the first couple of days, then after a while it got old, and boring. Not because of the game itself, but I would walk into the rooms for roleplays and the people would be AFK for hours, or if people are there they did not have anything too much to say. (At least my interest group didn't. So I said "Au revior!"). I tried IMVU, but it was kind of like the same thing, boring and (not my specific interests) Now, I have heard about second life, and how it met my needs but when my boyfriend and I tried it, it was kind of lagging for me too (I have windows 7) and It was a little confusing, and awkward.(This is just my view not hating on it)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:23 pm
Second Life ftw, that place is too awesome. Making your avatar my take alittle longer than you expect but RPs are everywhere,and its actially pretty hard to find douches on SL.

If anything furries are starting to take over SL. cool  

KuroYiff

Lycanthrop

3,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:47 pm
KuroYiff
Second Life ftw, that place is too awesome. Making your avatar my take alittle longer than you expect but RPs are everywhere,and its actially pretty hard to find douches on SL.

If anything furries are starting to take over SL. cool

Douches are everywhere on the teengrid :U
but i agree, lots of RPs and furries everywhere razz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 pm
IMVU, is pretty adequate. Never tried second life. With IMVU you kind of have to jump in and make things happen rather than wait for things to happen for you.  

Isaol

Night Scream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:39 am
I used to allways be on furcadia till a few years ago.. the Rp where good but like previously said short.. Most ppl would go AFk or appear days later and lost to the rp sad

I tried SL but found it so lagging , thought could be my connection speed which is only 512kb.. but i tried it also in a friends 4 mb but stilllagging.

So i stopped going to furcadia as well..

I rarely do rp's here but i would welcome the oportunity biggrin
Thought i will admit i do sometimes dissapear from here for a few days but i allways tell the persons i talk to before hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:22 pm
F-list.net < great place to meet other furs, and RP. Careful lots of...odd ones.. on there too.  

Ulric Kessler

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff