Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
WikiLeaks Controversy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:13 pm
As you all may or may not have heard, recently WikiLeaks, a website whose premise is to publish leaked secret documents, has gone ahead and published the remainder of the information leaked by Bradley Manning. This publishing included over one hundred thousand diplomatic cables that had previously been deemed confidential. Discuss your thoughts on the leak controversy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 pm
Two words concerning the OPENLY GAY (Don't Ask Don't Tell angst much?) soldier:

HIGH TREASON.

Three more words for him:

STRETCH HIS NECK

Okay last three I promise:

BURN IN HELL  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Captain Syrus Haley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm
Why would being gay affect your military service? I believe everyone has the right to serve his country, no matter race, gender, or sexual orientation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:53 pm
Captain Syrus Haley
Why would being gay affect your military service? I believe everyone has the right to serve his country, no matter race, gender, or sexual orientation.

Oh I know. But this guy was trying to get back at the military for Don't Ask Don't Tell. So what's he do? Commits treason.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Captain Syrus Haley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:38 pm
oooooohhhhh I see. I haven't yet checked the wikileaks article due to lack of time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:59 pm
Captain Syrus Haley
oooooohhhhh I see. I haven't yet checked the wikileaks article due to lack of time sweatdrop

Yeah...hang the b*****d, and quarter his corpse. I don't care whether he was gay or not, but damnit do not betray your country.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kyo the III

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:36 pm
giving away your position to the world is bad news. The guy that did needs to be shot. And if anyone dies because of his stupidity then killed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:01 pm
Kyo the III
giving away your position to the world is bad news. The guy that did needs to be shot. And if anyone dies because of his stupidity then killed.

Well from what I last heard, I think at least 3 US deaths are attributed to the leak of information, and 1 British. I am not sure.
But if a RA trooper was killed (RA: Royal Army), why the Hell would the English hide the b*****d in their country? AND TO HELL WITH THE SWISS!  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

seth_zannon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm
why doesn't the white house act more aggressive is my question it like the don''t care ( i know they don't for some stupid reason but still they should at least act like it) not that i'm surprised. when the president decided appearing on a day time show over the national boy scouts court of honor dinner. i figured he doesn't care about much except face value.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm
seth_zannon
why doesn't the white house act more aggressive is my question it like the don''t care ( i know they don't for some stupid reason but still they should at least act like it) not that i'm surprised. when the president decided appearing on a day time show over the national boy scouts court of honor dinner. i figured he doesn't care about much except face value.

If the government showed it bugged them, then people would start posting all kinds of secrets just to bug the government. It's just keeping a strong face for the nation.  

Captain Syrus Haley

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:24 pm
Hang the b*****d and while were at it, hang Julian Assange(The founder of Wikileaks) too if we ever get a hold of him which might not happen if Sweden(He turned himself in recently after hiding out in England after allegedly raping someone or as his lawyer called it "sex by surprise" stare ) is anything like most other European countries that against the death penalty. Both men deserve a lot more than a scarlet T.

And another thing, if Bradley Manning is openly gay and currently(or at least was) serving in the military, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of DADT?

Also, sorry if my use of parenthesis seems excessive sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:46 am
I just remember him admitted he was gay after he got busted. And he did it to get back at the DoD for banning openly gay service.

Regardless...he needs to hang. He betrayed his comrades and has cost the lives of I believe at LEASE 3 American soldiers because of his actions. The Courts have decided years ago that 'High Treason' as defined by the Constitution is warrant if the actions end up causing Americans to be killed.

And High Treason is the only crime with a prescribed punishment in the Constition: Death. There is no other sentence choice for High Treason given to juries. If the charge of High Treason is found guilty...the traitor must be put to death.

Traitors only deserve death...sadly, death is too sweet a release.  

Lord Izaran
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items