Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Nintendo Role-Play
[teh closed] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your prefered method?
We should use existing characters for clarity.
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
We should create characters for novelty.
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:42 pm
There is to be no Out of Character posting within the RPG thread! It may not be open yet, but this will allow me to clear a few things up before I add all the official stuff and stuff. I'd like some feedback on my story ideas, and I'd like ideas on level advancement. I was thinking of using the same system I created, but never got to use, from my previous RPG attempt.

Original Nintendo RPG  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:25 am
What was the levelling system from your previous rp like?  

Aeva

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:32 pm
I don't want to reveal that, just yet wink

What I'm mostly interested in, with this thread, is other members' ideas on how they'd like it started. I want to avoid...certain things. I know where I want to lead it, but I also want my members to be fully behind the progress 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:21 am
Ah ok then. Good luck with that! 3nodding  

Aeva

blondiegrasshopper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:23 am
I have no ideas right now except I would like to know if leveling up goes by how many posts you do or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:40 pm
Nope!

^_^ I like my leveling system. It may have something to do with post numbers, but that something is minimal wink  

Edymion
Captain

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:54 pm
Okay! It's time for character discussion!

How do you guys/gals want to go about it? Do you want to select an existing character from the World of Nintendo, or would you rather create a new character with similar properties?

EG:

Link (Hyrulian) already exists. He is often cited as the Hero of Time. He weilds the Triforce of Courage along with excellent swordsman skills. He has pretty well set strengths, and his equipment and tunics can change his skill strategies.

The alternate would be to create a whole new Hyrulian. He could be a swordsman or a spearman. The Hyrulian could even be a female sheildmaiden. There are new choices to make, but one could never attain the power of the Hero of Time.

The first choice makes it so that one can only select characters that current exist. The second choice makes it so that one can only create a new character. The second choice actually opens a few more story applications for me. However, I am leaving it to the members.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:48 pm
I personally think that RPing created characters would make it easier to RP? In that there's not any bit of presumptions of personality or power? I don't know, that's what I think xp  

_CFTM
Crew

Aeva

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:12 am
I agree with NCFTM. I like the idea of making new characters because then we don't have to make them act like the nintendo characters. Meaning that you would never see Link be hyper and bounce about, but maybe another character might.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:43 pm
^_^

Keep on voting and keep on giving your reasons wink I'm listening!  

Edymion
Captain

ShiroChen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:43 am
I think we should create our own characters.If we do,My character will have multiple personalities.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:35 pm
I like using characters that already exist. I just don't like the idea of creating so many new characters, cause I like the existing ones just fine. Of course this is just my idea  

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:24 pm
We have the poll and discussion because what you want and have to say matter wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:44 pm
I think maybe there should be an option for either one?  

_CFTM
Crew

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:09 pm
I thought of that, but I'd rather have one or the other wink

I'll reveal now what creating your own characters will allow me to do ^_^

My PCs will be the "central" ones that the story revolves around; though, there can be multiple sub-plots. If we use Nintendo characters, I can't think of anything special ninja If we use novel characters, we can use the Nintendo characters as special "summon" abilities ^_^  
Nintendo Role-Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff