Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan Co-op with BlackButterfly and Krazysick Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 pm
a co-op mission between me and Krazysick. Takes place in Tokyo japan  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:36 pm
Sick was about to leave the office in NYC but someone stop him "Captain Blackfield, the Commander want you in his office. And he said it's important job." One of the younger officer said to him as Sick glare his eye's at him. "Can this wait? I got a date with someone in Intel." He said as the younger officer shook his head. "I'm sorry sir but you going to need you cancel your dinner date." Sick tighten up his grip and ready about to give him a heavy right hand to his face but Commander cought him in the act and told him to follow. Doing what he was told to do as he just follow. Sick was still pissed off and try to keep a calm tone. "Sir...What is so important that I need to cancel my dinner date with a really hot gril from Intel?" He said as the confrence room was open. Seeing people in there "Oh.." He said as he sit down and look through the paper  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image Kate was leaving the ship. Which she'd been on for a few months now, around the world. When a man approached her. "Mrs, Harrison? We need you to come with us. We have a job for you." Kate sighed and nodded. She followed. "What type of mission is it?" she asked. "I cannot reveal that information." the man replied. She groaned and followed him.

They got to NYC. She followed the man into a confrence room and sat down in a chair where he'd directed her to. "Now, will you tell me what this is about?" She asked. "You havn't said a word to me the whole way here." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 pm
Sick look at the girl who just came in "Damn you look cute." He said as his commander smack him in the back of his head. "Captain, this isn't the time for you checking out your partner." He said to him as Sick look at him weird"Say what!?" Slaming his fist on the table "So she's my partner and I don't even know her."He said to Commander but he stood up and shake the other person hand. "Nice to meet you. And now it's time to answer their question." He said as he passed out a folder to the both of them. Turning on the projector and start fliping through. "B.T.C.S and B.S.A.A are going a joint ops. For this purpose is tracking down two people. We're belive that they are related to Spencer Oswell." He said as Sick was fliping through the files. "So let me get this right... The purpose of this is to find his family or relative that are still living. Am I right so far? Then what do we-" Getting cut off by his Commander. "Captain, please let me finish and same goes to you mam.... Now getting back to it. And to answer your question Captain, yes, both of them are his daughter. We need both of them alive." Fliping through the picture of them as Sick drop his jaws since both of them look even more cuter."Da-" Getting cutt off again "We need you two to get them out alive and any data that they have. The place is located south of Toyko, Japan. " Fliping through more picture of the place then hand it over to the person that Kate was with. "There you go. Now any question before I pass it over?" Commander said as Sick was looking at the files of the two daughter. "And what happen if they refuse?" Sick said tossing it out there "Also any rescriction that we need to know about and how much time do we have?" He said look at them with a concern but serious face.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image Kate crossed her legs and rolled her eyes at Sick. Then she turned to look at his commander. Shocked...and a bit annoyed at the same time. She looked at the person who began to speak. Then glaced at Sick, gaping with his mouth wide open. She slapped her hand under his chin, closing his mouth. "Pay attention." she said then looked atthe person talking. "So, you want me, and him, to go get these two girls in Japan. Sounds easy enough." She said and looked up. "He's right. How long will we have to complete this mission? Or and when are we leaving?"

She'd just been over seas for a month and did not want to be traveling all over the world this soon. But either way, she had to do what her job called for. She picked up the file and looked through it. She glanced at Sick, while looking at the files. "Let's just hope they don't." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 pm
The Commander look at the both of them then nod his head toward him. "12 hours. That's how much time you guys got before the B.S.A.A, B.T.C.S and the Japanese army storm into the building and take it over." He said as Sick just stand up. "Come on. The name is Captain Sick Blackfield." Walking out of the room as he show her the weapon load out. Placing a bunch of place all over the table, mainly assult rifle, pistols, sub machine gun. "Take whatever you want. We're going in hot and deep. Any question you need before we head out without a plan?" He said putting on his vest then tighten up his boots and gloves  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image Kate stood up and followed Sick. "I'm Kate Harrison." She said as they walked into the weapons room. She smirked as she saw all the weapons layed out for them. She took a few pistols of good size, and put them in sheaths on her belt. She put her leg up as she put a combat knife in her boot. She put her leg down and looked at what weapons they still had.

She put on the vest tight. Then pulled her hair out of the back of it. She pushed a strand behind her ear as she slipped on her sleevless gloves tight. She flexed her hand and stopped to think. Counting in her head of what she'd possibly need. "Ah," she said. She remembered. She looked down, checking if she had her sword. She pulled it halfway out of it's sheath and smirked. Still very sharp and shiny. She pushed it back in untill it made a click. "Nope. I'm ready." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:34 pm
"Good. If they don't want to follow, we just know both of them out. And hope they don't have anything created already." He said as he walk out of the room then walk toward the top floor and sit inside the chopper. Puting on the radio ear peice in his right ear then hand her one. "Just in case if we decide to do our own thing." Checking his M4 and adjust his ACOG scope. Thinking about making some small talk "Hey Kate, how did you get into this line of work?"He asked trying to be friendly. Hearing the chopper lifting up and making it's way toward Toyko.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image Kate took the ear piece and put it in her ear. She listened to him then answered his question. "US Marines." She smiled. "Ya'know, black-ops training and such. It helps out alot now-a-days." She said. "Thing is, zombies don't feel pain. So it's a bit harder to slow them down."Kate said and looked out the copter window then back to him. "What about you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:14 pm
Sick just look at her. "Same. U.S Marine, lost my whole team in the Artic... Doing a search and distory mission then got ambush by a whole hord." He said as he just look away. Seeing just an open water as it just suck. "So tell me little bit about yourself? Cause this is probally the first and maybe the last mission that we might do together." He said as he open up the door  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image Kate thought about it. "I've been over seas for the past three months." she said then looked at Sick. "Well, what do you want to know?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 pm
Sick think about it for a minute before he open up the door and man the .50 cal. "What do you like and hate?" He asked and begin to fire down on the ocean making sure that it work then fired off several rounds of his M4. Tossing the empty clip into the ocean. "My weapons are good. Sometime at the weapon locker, they jam if they are not clean after each mission." He said to her  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image Kate thought about it. "Well for one thing i hate...obnoxious men." She said and folded her arms. She looked out the window at the ocean as he shot the waves. She looked back at him. "And i like a good fight. My family has always been action lovers and such."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:07 pm
Sick slightly laugh. "Damn, I was about to asked if you want lunch or dinner with me sometime." He said with a little chuckle behind it. Seeing land in the horizon "Do you got a plan or just do what we do best?" He asked before he strap down to the rope.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image Kate laughed lightly. She looked at him. "Mission comes first." She said. Kate saw land too. "And maybe...just maybe i'll think about it." She said and continued her gaze out the window. "Besides, we're partners, so we'll probably have to eat together at some point." She said and looked at him.

She sighed. "Nope. No plan what-so-ever. Well, not yet. We have to see where they'd most likely be first. Somewhere safe from the flesh-eaters, and strong with supplies." She said. "And let's just hope they're not with Umbrella this time." she said.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff