Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
We need Help! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zCampaign
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:15 pm
Hey there.

We're currently in need of people who can gather information. Our immediate need is for someone who can attend Developer Meetings and post the entire conversation. This means arriving early, and copy and pasting regularly, so even the Talk messages aren't lost. We will want multiple people willing to do this, so we're never left without anyone available.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:10 am
I can record meets that happen at 2pm PST/ 5pm EST or later.  

kota12

8,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Hell Tutor

Tenacious Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 am
I know some guys that are usually at the meetings
I guess I can ask them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 am
I can attempt to collect entire conversations.  

Labtech Soosh

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:00 am
I can attempt to record the meets. owo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:07 am
where are these meetings held?  

chamo

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

zCampaign
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 am
chamo
where are these meetings held?
zOMG! Developer Meets are held every Friday in zOMG!. They're a great way to meet the Developers behind zOMG!, and get sneak-peaks at what's to come.
Details can be found here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 pm
I have started creating summaries of the meets lately.
If that helps.  

jzmajor

NateShikaVi

Blessed Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm
kay so im not sure who is the creator of this, whether its a mule of someones or not, but there is already something better than this..

Called BIG BIG CREW (BBC) it is an ex glitch guild which is now together for the help of the devs, we have already sent messages to JK and have gotten a reply, and sent a reply back to that. this guild may have the best interest in mind.. but its already been done. and stuff is already happening in that guild to help zOMG!

you know the main way to help is to buy GC and use it on zOMG! power up items ?

i would be happy to be affiliated with you though if you would like to work with us on our project ^^

new skills and new people are always welcome when it comes to a saving zOMG! project.

NateShikaVi~

Join the guild below in sig ? ~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 pm
NateShikaVi
kay so im not sure who is the creator of this, whether its a mule of someones or not, but there is already something better than this..

Called BIG BIG CREW (BBC) it is an ex glitch guild which is now together for the help of the devs, we have already sent messages to JK and have gotten a reply, and sent a reply back to that. this guild may have the best interest in mind.. but its already been done. and stuff is already happening in that guild to help zOMG!

i would be happy to be affiliated with you though if you would like to work with us on our project ^^

new skills and new people are always welcome when it comes to a saving zOMG! project.

NateShikaVi~

There's much more to helping zOMG than just buying power ups.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Rafael Do Po

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:08 pm
Lady Kayura
NateShikaVi

NateShikaVi~

It's a start... stare
While some ppl are STILL brainstorming for ways to help zOMG!, others are taking actions while the clock is ticking. At this rate, if things run as the way they are, then all of this will be in vein. So start buying powerups. ¬¬ Even if it has a small impact on the whole project.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:11 pm
NateShikaVi

NateShikaVi~

You're completely missing the point of this guild. Our main goal is to keep people informed. A lot of people don't have the time to check the zOMG! forum regularly. A lot of people don't want to take part in silly little games hosted by other Guilds.
We're here simply to let people know what's going on through Announcements, something Gaia refuses to do.  

zCampaign
Captain

Emyre

Wheezing Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:14 pm
Rafael Do Po
Lady Kayura
NateShikaVi

NateShikaVi~

It's a start... stare
While some ppl are STILL brainstorming for ways to help zOMG!, others are taking actions while the clock is ticking. At this rate, if things run as the way they are, then all of this will be in vein. So start buying powerups. ¬¬ Even if it has a small impact on the whole project.

Actually, I've asked [ JK ] about this and, currently, Power-up totals aren't being tallied.
      So right now, buying Power-ups doesn't do anything.
      Save your money and wait until they come out with Pets.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:58 pm
I guess I can start recording dev meetings. neutral  

Mayumi Kuniyuki

Lonely Lover

Ammonia Spike

7,650 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:10 pm
I'll try my best. I was at the 12/3 one, hopefully I'll be able to make the rest of them.  
The General Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff