Submit

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:34 am
Tier 1 - Grunnies

These furry little creatures may seem cute at first, but don't let that fool you. They've been made specifically for attacking anything they see. They're ferocious and hungry, and they're only the beginning of things. . .
AC - 10
HP - 40  
TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 am
'Twas a dark and snowy winter night. Gambino paced back and forth in front of his mantel, a warm, fiery glow lighting his face. "The Mods are gathering, Sir. They're coming from near and far, bringing gifts of gold and items. The citizens are all cheering and lining the streets. It's an all-out celebration," Gambino's faithful Labtech 1337 reported. "NO!" bellowed Gambino into the hearth of the fireplace, causing sparks and embers to shoot forth. "This cannot happen. Not again! The words on the lips of every Gaian last year were "Modmas this" and "Modmas that"! Not a word was mentioned about me, the richest and most powerful figure in all of Gaia. . .I will not stand for this. I will not allow them to forget me. They will all see that this Modmas is nothing but a hoax and that I, Johnny K. Gambino, am their true friend." With fire dancing in his eyes, Gambino spoke once more. "We will crush Modmas and all those foolish enough to try and make me insignificant. . .Assemble everyone. . .We attack at dawn.."

"BRIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" The alarm clock squeals and a hand smacks it into submission. Thedarksideofme has woken from her slumber! After her morning routine (dancing around to Lady Gaga), she spots new mail in her mailbox. She runs around and jumps in joy. Noone ever gives her letters. How special. She rips it open and inside was a letter from Modma. "You have been chosen theDarksidofme!....you must save us....there will be 3 enemies....the first is the Grunnies.....good luck."
"Oh great..more junk mail." The darksideofme sighs and decides to go take a walk in the park to relieve bordem."
Suddenly, Thedarksideofme spots the little radioactive bunny munching radiowaves by the swings. "holy crap....wait....that wasn't junk mail?...oh what do I do what do I do??!!?? Screw it...I'm going to attack the damned thing....grrrrrr!!" She pumps herself up by taking deep breathes. When she finally calmed down she and slowly digs into her pocket to see if she could find a weapon. She takes out her......... overdue library bill. "oh man....I forgot again.....well...they'll understand.....I can probably give this thing a papercut...." She prepares to attack and runs towards it and swipes the grunny with her paper. However, theDarksideofme did not see the pebble in front of her and falls head first into the mud. The grunny snorts and goes back to eating radiowaves.

Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled damage: 3

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP:40

Remaining daily attacks: 1  

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-40)

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 am
Thedarksideofme blushes and tries her best to wipe the mud off her face. All she did was spread it into her hair. The grunny falls to the ground laughing. Thedarksideofme turns completely red. Humiliated by a radioactive bunny. She takes off her boot and throws it at the grunny but misses by a mile. She remembers that she sucks at baseball. Now the grunny is laughing even harder and she has lost a boot. She hopes maybe the grunny will kill itself from laughin so hard.

Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 10

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 40

Remaining daily attacks: 0  
TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 11 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 am
Thedarksideofme decides to attack the darned bunny once again. She runs into the woods and breaks off a branch. "hahaa....you won't escape this time." She runs towards the grunny and swipes at it. She misses and the branch hits the swing and breaks in half. Ah crud.

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 11

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 40

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 4 Total: 15 (2-40)

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:28 am
Thedarksideofme sits on the ground tired from her efforts. She picks up a stone and randomly throws it at the grunny. What the!??!! It actually hit the darned thing!~ The grunny growls at turns around menacingly. Oh crap. I gotta run. But on the other hand...I hit it biggrin .

Rolled AC: 11
Rolled damage: 4

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 36

TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 12 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 am
Thedarksideofme runs for her life while the angry grunny is hot on her trail. She suddenly spots a water park and sees a bucket of water nearby. She runs towards it and as she passes by it, she kicks the bucket as hard towards the general direction of the grunny. Amazingly, it actually hit. The grunny now looks extremely pissed and wet. Then it roared louder then a lion. Oh crap....I am so dead now.

Rolled AC: 18
Rolled damage: 12

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 24

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 19 Total: 31 (2-40)

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:00 am
Thedarksideofme runs for her life and sees a kid riding a bicycle. She pushes him down and grabs the bike from him. "Sorry...emergency." She rides a way as fast as she could. When she looked back, she saw one angry kid and one wet and angry grunny chasing after her. I'm making a lot of enemies today aren't I?. As she pedals, the grunny and the kid get farther away. She spots a large stone and a bush nearby. Of course, the only reasonable way to attack the grunny would be to hide in the bush for a sneak attack. The grunny hops along the road and when it passed by the bush, TheDarksideofme yells "SURPRISE" and dumps the huge rock right on the grunny's head and hits him straight on. It i fell to its stomach and stoppedt moving so theDarksideofme pokes it with a stick. Then it moved. Thedarksideofme screams as the grunny gives her a death stare. She sees the panting kid at the bottom of the hill and he also gives her a death glare. What should I do now? Kill it or run for my life?

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 19

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 5

TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 16 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:45 am
Thedarksideofme put her hands on her hips. Hmph! I can deal with one stupid kid. She grabs a large stone and holds it over the grunny. Prepare to die! Suddenly, the grunny looks and thedarksideofme with the cutest puppy eyes ever. Oh no! My will to kill it is dropping dramatically. No!!! I can't kill this cute little thing!

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 16

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 5

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 16 Total: 36 (2-40)

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:46 am
Suddenly, thedarksideofme hears a death roar and she turns around. The kid was frothing at the mouth! Oh no. She steps back and trips on a stone and falls on......something soft? She looks down.....oh no.....she squished the poor grunny. Suddenly the kid roars again.

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled damage: 16

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 0

GRUNNY IS DEFEATED!!!!  
TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 9 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:49 pm
Tier 2 - Labtechs

Due to years of experiments gone horribly wrong, these labtechs have become virtual supersoliders. Their incredible physique is only rivaled by their pursuit of new test subjects.
AC - 12
HP - 60

----------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 12
HP: 60

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 9

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 51

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 12 Total: 31 (2-40)

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:51 pm
AC: 12
HP: 60

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 12

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 39

TheDarkSideOfMe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 10 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 pm
heart  

TheDarkSideOfMe

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash