Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 am
Scarlet's Modmas RP

The phone was ringing, causing Scarlet to be in her present state: staring into pure darkness. Is it Modmas yet? she thought before reaching over the grab the cell phone on her nightstand. "Hello? Modmas? I mean is it Modmas?" A bright idea flooded her mind, sending sleepiness out the window and into the cool night. "Is this a mod? Are you calling to fulfill my Modmas wish of talking to a mod on friendly terms? Are you about to ask me about the weather? OMG!" Scarlet didn't bother to hide her excitement.

"No to all of that," a seldom voice on the other end answered.

"Oh," she said as all of her excitement faded. "Who are you then? You don't sound like you're on my friends list."

"We're calling each and every Gaian to arms--"

"Ugh," she cut him (or her, it sounded like an asexual voice) off. "Another disaster? Plus, you're calling all of us? Do you know how many Gaians there are? If this was the season of giving in '03 even '04, I'd be moving at the speed of light. My feet hard and I have this weird twitch doing on in both my eyes. Plus, I see this almost gray hair that's black. Not good. Let the young bloods handle this. Goodnight... Morning, whatever." She hung and laid back down with her phone in hand. Of course, it rung again.

"Modmas is in danger," the voice said in a matter-of-fact way. Despite how bored (why did she have to get the bored one?), she went on alert.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place? Do you know how long I've been waiting for Modmas? Years, man, years!" One whole year, I missed the first one. Hmmm... "Man" was safe to use, right? "I'm already stressing over what to wear for free mod art. Fill me in." She listened closely. Soloing? I guess that's okay. This'll be my first time fighting with dice.

"I hope my grunny doesn't turn on me. I've finally taught it not to bite me or pee on my good shoes. Okay, I'm in. Where do I pick up my dice?" The moment the last word for spoken, the voice was gone and the dice were flowing and glowing in front of her. She grabbed them dramatically. "Okay, time to put on this season's war colors: red, white, and green."

Scarlet is on the scene!

Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 14 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 am
Of course, at least four hours went by before she was out her home in the secret apartments in Durem. That didn't mean the sun was out yet, but that was okay since she worked best when the sun was no where in sight. It wasn't longer before she ran into her first enemy. Alright, I didn't ask how to use them. Just rolling them makes sense though. Here goes nothing. She rolled her dice at the grunny.

Quote:
Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 14

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 40

Remaining daily attacks: 1

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-40)

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 am
Her best bowling roll, and nothing. Sure, her dice shot out blood red bolts of lightening (very fitting) that made holes in the ground and nearby buildings (which she wasn't paying for), but it didn't hit a single grunny. That fact was getting worst by the second. The grunnies were swarming. And drooling. While staring at her. They smelled like a mix of kept bunnies and sewer rats. Ugh. Everything inside of her said run before they had a bite of her, what she assumed was, very tasty flesh, but she had one more shot. The dice appeared in front of her once again, but unlike before, she grabbed them with a calculating look. They were starting to move. No matter what, I'll have to run. She rolled the dice again.

Quote:

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 8

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 40

Remaining daily attacks: 0

So close, she was so close to hitting some of them. She didn't have time to hit herself. They were coming after her. Fast. She took the only course left, she ran. Oh, why couldn't that call have been to inform me that I won a bubble bath with Edmund and Louie, at the same time! At bite on her ankle stopped the drool from falling down her mouth. "Ouch!" She swatted the grunny. Once free, she unleashed her tiny pixie wings and flew off. They would no doubt follow her, but at least getting away now would give her dice time to recharge. Maybe tomorrow them will do a better job. They were the last hope for Modmas, afterall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:02 am
Finally she could slow down and take a break. The grunnies were no where in sight. She was walking now, since the wings became too much for her back muscles to handle. Her runaway attack had lead her into unknown parts of Gaia, leaving her to wander around somewhere she hadn't been before. It was dark, as it always seemed to be, and the trees barely had paths between them. At least it smelled nice. The air was filled with the scent of frozen water and pine. Then again, some people would argue that frozen water didn't have a smell, but whatever.

With a sigh, she let thoughts of her warm bed dance through her head. Her mental peace didn't last long. What? Did these things have a she's-fantasizing radar? It was a single grunny, so she figure the dice, which shot off between two to forty bolts per attack, would be wasted if used. Plus, it was too close to use the dice, but close enough for her to punch in the stomach as if flew towards her head. She pulled out the flashlight she had strapped to her thigh as she listened to grunny hit the ground.

"Freeze!" she shouted as she pointed the light at it, because as everyone know flashlights are the ultimate weapons against evil. Yeah, I'm a smart one. Luckily for her, the grunny was jumping up and down and throwing it's arms around. It was throwing a tantrum and only grunny did that. "Gigi! My hellish pet! Did you gnaw yourself out of that steel cage? Shall we try diamonds next?" She picked up the grunny to cuddle her and it lightly bit into Scarlet's arm. Before you could say the "w" in "why", Scarlet was seated with the grunny locked between her feet packing snow on top of it. What a nice merry break.

Something wasn't right. Her surroundings had went into one of those "too quiet" modes. She hated those modes. The bugs weren't buggin' and the things that normally go bump in the night weren't bumpin'. Everything was still, waiting for something to happen. She had a feeling that if she looked up from her snowgrunny, what she would see could turn her hair white.

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 1 Total: 13 (2-40)

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:21 am
Scarlet stood up without taking her eyes off the piled up snow. She stuck her hand into it and grabbed her grunny by the ears and pulled it out. She really couldn't leave Gigi there or even let her roam around on her own, so she put the grunny on her should. "I'm sure someone would end you if you end up being left out in the open alone. So be good."

Reluctantly, she up looked up. Sure enough, the night had become spotted with an uncountable number of red eyes. Slowily, she reached into the pocket on the inside of her clock and wrapped her hands around the dice. Since trying to hit one of those grunnies among all these tree wouldn't work, she ran. Again. Pass the trees and through the snow, she didn't stop until she reached a clearing and the enemies were out in plain sight. With haste, she turned and tossed the dice.

Quote:

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 1

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 39

A single bolt hit it's mark. The downed grunny was torn into paper thing piece that disappeared before touching the ground. She had hit one. Just one. "My god!" she said as she grabbed the reappearing dice. "These things are awful in my hands!"  
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 20 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:32 pm
Scarlet threw the dice again since the grunnies had quickly recovered from the surprise of one of them falling.

Quote:
HP: 39

Rolled AC: 11
Rolled damage: 20

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 19

She watched around half of the bolts hit their target. "One more hit like that and I'm free of you!" She grabbed her dice again and prepared to run but the grunnies seemed to have other plans. They surrounded her, leaving her no room to go without a face-to-face battle. This would have been a lot worst if their numbers hadn't just been cut down. Despite being told that dice would be her weapons, she hide a couple of daggers behind her back. They wouldn't kill them, but she figured they would save her a few cuts (puncture wounds) and bruises. Gigi, her fateful (kinda) masochistic grunny, jumped down to join the fight, or run away, or fight long enough to run away. That last part was Scarlet's plan anyway.  

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 pm
Things weren't going the way she planned. Despite being fewer in numbers, the grunnies would let up. She when thought she made an opening, one of them would spring back up and block her way. To her somewhat surprise, Gigi had stayed by stay and took some hits for her. The poor little grunny was covered in wounds and blood, both her own and the enemies. Scarlet wasn't getting out of this without a scratch either. She had bites all over her legs and arms. Good thing blood matches my color scheme. Ha ha ha... Oh, god, I'm going to need a rabies shot.

Scarlet coasted her eyes over the grunnies attack them. She had hit each of them more then once and many of those hits would have been death blows if things were different. Thinking back, that dull voice did say she would be maybe to take them down with normal weapons once she took down the boss group that would come after she first. Leave it to the grunnies to send the boss after you start. The dice, which had been returned to their pocket as she reached for her daggers, gave a soft chime to let her know it was charged again and ready to go.

Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 11 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:38 pm
"Finally! Hopefully my luck holds. Which I doubt will be the case, I'm not a lucky one. This is why I run from chance items or sell them." Scarlet looked out once again at the grunnies around her. There was no way she could get herself in a position here she could throw the dice at them. She couldn't even jump over the little things. She had tried that and ended up with a bite a little too far up her thigh. It might as well bit me butt. Ah, I hope these bolts know the good guys from the bad. She held both daggers in her left right and pulled the dice out with her right. Up was the only place she could throw them. As soon she the dice left her hand, she reached down and scooped Gigi up in her arms. Just in case.

Quote:
HP: 19

Rolled damage: 11

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 19

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 8 Total: 20 (2-40)

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:44 pm
"Uuugh!" The only good thing that came out of that roll was that it gave her a chance to stop being the center piece in the grunnies circle. She wouldn't gave them a chance to recover from the surprise of the bolts shooting at them. As soon as the dice reappeared, she threw them at the grunnies again.

Quote:
HP: 19

Rolled damage: 8

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 11

"Yes!" she mumbled. She didn't kill them all so it was no time for celebrations. With Gigi still in her arms, she ran. There was no way she was going to let them enclose her again.  
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 4 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 pm
Scarlet was able to get far enough ahead of the grunnies to take a break. She was out of the woods and had found her way to one of the parks in the Towns. It was a perfect spot to finished her battle, so it became the perfect spot to take a break. She had climbed into one of the tree so that she could see them coming. It'll be her first time she went in on the attack instead of defending herself. She was able to take one deep relaxing breath before the grunnies came into sight. When they were stopped in front of her tree, she dropped the dice on them.
Quote:
HP: 11

Rolled AC: 15
Rolled damage: 4

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 7

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 9 Total: 22 (2-40)

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 pm
Four down and seven to go. Four down and seven to go. This is so close to being over. Scarlet was sure that whatever came after this would be harder, but she was tired out these little things. Trying to hit them was the worst. Plus, since they were some weird mutation of a bunny, they were fast. They can jump too, she reminded herself as one grunny jumped up and came close to taking a bite out of her nose. Like with Gigi, who was resting on a branch a little farther up the tree, the grunny was too close to even closer the dice. A quick back-slap sent it on it's way. Leaving Gigi behind, Scarlet took a giant lap off the tree. The moment she landed, she rolled the dice at them.
Quote:
HP: 7

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 9

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 0

After that blast, they were all gone.  
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 9 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm
Second Teir

With the grunnies gone, Scarlet decided to grab Gigi and head home. Sure, things weren't over yet, but it had been days since she last showered and she'd be a fool to let this chance pass. "Well Gigi, looks like you and I need some TLC."
Once home, she placed a sleeping Gigi on the couch. These were the only times Gigi wasn't trying to get herself hit. Scarlet reached into her cape's pocket to grab the dice then wormed out the clothes coated in blood, dirt, and stuff she didn't even want to try to identify and tossed them in the bin the sat int the corner between her closet and bedroom door. She walked into her bedroom and examined her unmade bed before walking into the bathroom. Hot and steamy, that was the type of shower she was going to give herself. She sat the dice on the back on the toilet, turned on the shower, and then got in.
Thirty minutes or an hour, that's how long she was in the shower before things weren't feeling right. Someone or something was in her home. She stared at her bathroom door as if it was as clear as her shower curtain. Her angry flared. Being chased around the woods was one thing, but this was her home. This was where she let her guard down and closed her eyes. They had no right to be here. After slowly stepping out of the shower, she put on underclothes she kept in a small drawer by the towel rack and then wrapped herself in a towel. The dice were the only weapons she has, so she hoped that who or whatever was out there was far away enough for her to roll them.
When Scarlet picked up the dice, they glowed and changed. They changed into a beautiful pure white wakisashi, a Japanese short sword, with a small puffy red bow tied the top of the handle. In the center of the bow, in what looked like a bubble, were the dice. I wonder how this will change the playing field? Needing no more time, she moved to the door and waited for the shadow shown underneath it to move into the right position.
There.

Quote:
Tier 2 - Labtechs

AC: 12
HP: 60

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 51

She rushed out and cut down the person. Before her victory settled in, the sword sent bolts up through the ceiling without damaging it. Within seconds, she heard the thuds of people falling in her living room. She stepped around the body and took a peek out. Sure enough, there were three labtechs on her floor, still breathing. Unlike the grunnies, those guys weren't turning into disappearing paper thin pieces, they were just slowing disappearing. Scarlet looked back to the one behind her. Yup, he was going too.  

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 14 Total: 34 (2-40)

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 pm
Not wanting to fight in her underwear, she rushed off into her closet. The closet was like Doctor Who's phone booth, the inside was a lot bigger then it appeared to be on the outside. It had to be, since it housed her entire inventory and her pets' different living areas. She went with the same color scheme as before, feeling no need to mess with a classic. She really couldn't place the short sword in a pocket, so she put on a belt with a sheath and stuck it there. With that done, she walked across the living room and open the door.
And bumped straight into a chest.
She jumped back, but not far enough to avoid the face coming at her face. Suddenly, grunny bites didn't seem so bad. She stumbled back and tried to recover quickly. Once again, it wasn't enough. His fist made her jaw feel like it was trying to move to the back of her head. She grabbed the sword and brought her arms up quick enough to block the next blew.

Quote:
Tier 2: Labtechs

HP: 51

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled damage: 14

Attack successful.

Remaining enemy HP: 37

The sword sent bolts up once again and the thud of the enemy before her wasn't the only one she heard. There were probably more waiting for her in case she made it passed him. Scarlet took a long like at her sword. The dice were still going to roll and this was still a game of chance.  
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:48 pm
The dice were still in play, but just like before, luck wasn't always on her side. In fact, luck was almost never on her side. Lady Luck needed to have her hair extensions pulled out and her name switched to Lady Twisted. Scarlet had run into a couple more labtechs on her street and they hit her with some sort of gas that made her dizzy. She didn't want to think that all these techs were sent here just for her, but not many people lived the secret apartments on account of them being secret and all, and the ones who did live there were probably out doing their own Modmas saving. Maybe there were just enough labtechs to spare.

Quote:
Tier 2 - Labtechs

HP: 37

Rolled damage: 4

Attack unsuccessful.

Now, here she was attacking and barely hitting them. The only lucky thing about this was that she able to avoid many of their attacks.  

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Goddess Scarlet Witch rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-40)

Goddess Scarlet Witch

Aged Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 pm
She wasn't going to be able to avoid their attacking for long. How knew what the syringe guy had in that syringe? Or what the stethoscope guy could do with that stethoscope? Instead of listening to her heart, it'd probably make it stop. If she was too dizzy to fight properly and Lady Lady still wanted to be a little &%@! and other special symbols, like #, she couldn't add, the would have to try to get away.
Right now, it looked like she was fighting six instead of two and her stomach juices felt like coming out and digesting the ground.

Quote:
Tier 2 - Labtechs

HP: 37

Rolled AC: 6

Attack unsuccessful.

She stopped attacking and brought out her white wings, fairy wings this time. Scarlet flew off looking like a drunk X-mas fairy.  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff