Welcome to Gaia! ::

Save Modmas!

Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
A Merry Modmas To All And To All A Good Grunnie Killing Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:56 am
So take a look at me now,
'cause there's
just an empty space

Uh oh ladies and gentlemen - it's that time of year again.,,time for all the good boys and girls to take up arms against fluffy, green bunnies. And so filled with the violent cheery Modmas spirit I will go forth and eliminate this hoppy menace.

And there's nothing left here to remind me,
just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

While making her way through the cold forest, RK flexed her fingers to ensure she still had feeling in her frozen digits. Each step was accompanied with the crunch of dead leaves and recent frost, both of which littered the ground beneath her feet. Suddenly the otherwise quiet of the night was intterupted by a hissing noise, coming from somewhere to the right. Her enemy was near. RK froze, becoming as still as the leafless trees that surrounded her, the impression of a statue complete but for the little puffs of air visable with each breath. Without further warning, a grunnie launched itself from the shadows, its red eyes gleaming with malice. Clasping both her hands together, RK swung both in one double fisted mallet, aiming for its green head. Unfortunately she was defeated by her own momentum and swung herself onto her back, landing with little grace and a dull thud. The grunnie not having expected this, sailed over her prone body, to land and roll a short distance to her left. Both scrambled to their respective feet/paws and faced off against each other.

Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 2
Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining enemy HP: 40
Remaining daily attacks: 1

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-40)

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

RK worked to recover from being winded from her unexpected fall, and the grunnie didn't waste a moment of her weakness. It launched itself at her again and she was not prepared to properly defend herself, let alone launch an attack of her own. Grasping the furry villain in mid air, she was taken to her back once more by its momentum and struggled to try and gain the upper hand/paw. The most she could manage, however, was to keep the grunnies sharp teeth away from her throat. That didn't save her from its viscious back claws though, and they scraped and gouged through her thin jacket and shirt to meet her soft skin beneath. As the pain in her shoulder registered, RK realized the grunnie's claws probably weren't that clean and she would really like to get her hands on something to sterilize it. Maybe a wet nap?

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled damage: 10
Attack unsuccessful.
Remaining daily attacks: 0

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:52 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

Each time RK almost managed to swing her body over on top of the grunnie, it would manage to wiggle free and pounce upon her anew. She mentally cursed them for their small wiggley mass as well as her lack of foresight to bring a weapon of her own. Originally she had thought to have an honorable battle, facing off against her enemy with only their natural abilities being brought forth. Considering she had no claws, fangs or even any martial training to speak of hindsight told her that thought was less than practical. Swinging her head away from yet anoth snap of the grunnie's dagger like teeth, RK managed to bang her head back against a rock that was convientantly on the ground, ready to act as a cushion. As the less than fierce warrior began to see stars she found herself suddenly disenchanted with modern TV and it's facade that any regular girl could magically become a proficient fighter given the right circumstances. A ninja she was not.

Rolled AC: 3
Rolled damage: 6
Attack unsuccessful.

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 2 Total: 19 (2-40)

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

Blindly, RK took a gamble and freed one hand to reach above her and grasp the offending rock. With her star studded vision she locked onto the grunnie's head and brought her hand swinging down. Apparently the overseerer was in the mood to answer her prayer because the rock conected with the side of the grunnie's head, causing it to drop and roll away from her. RK's victory was rather short lived, however, because once the grunnie reached its feet it shook its head once and then leveled a stare so filled with disgust RK could only blink. She could almost hear the wretched little thing,
"Really? You hit me with a rock? You pansy."RK staggered to her feet while idly wondering if perhaps this wasn't a regular grunnie? Maybe a robot? Yes a terminator grunnie would make a lot of sense given his apparent invincibility. While she put herself in what she assumed a ready, fighting stance would look like, RK found herself looking for exposed circuts on the grunnie's body.

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 2
Attack unsuccessful
Remaining enemy HP: 38

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 12 Total: 32 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:36 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

Quick as a flash the grunnie was speeding towards RK again, teeth shining morbidly in the moonlight. As much as RK would like to have smoothly deflected the blow and returned with a devestating one of her own, the truth was she paniced. Dropping her trusty rock she blindly grabbed the green menace by the scruff of its neck and whirled it away from her. Luckily she managed to throw it right into the solid trunk of a tree. With a sharp crack the grunnie slid to the forest floor shaking its head. Well then! Feeling much more the victor, our intrepid heronie nodded her head in it's direction.
"Well then, I hope you learned your lesson." The grunnie eyed her more keenly with this latest blow and began a steady approach, moving more carefully this time. RK was torn between being pleased that she apparently had moved up to 'threat' status with the vile creature and being scared for the very same reason.

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled damage: 12
Attack unsuccessful
Remaining enemy HP: 26

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 20 Total: 30 (2-40)

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:45 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

RK didn't have many tricks to pull from her proverbial sleeve so after a quick apology/prayer to the TV/Movie Gods she looked slightly behind the grunnie and gasped. Falling for her very clever ruse, the furry monster turned its attention away from her to find what had startled his prey. Taking advantage of its momentary distraction RK reached down quick as a thought, picked up the rock and hurled it at the grunnie. Her movements must have alerted the creature because it quickly turned its head back towards RK but it was too late, in fact its move only assisted the flying projectile. RK's weapon of choice hit the grunnie directly between the eyes. It shook its head once, tried to take a step forward, staggered and fell on its side. And then nothing. It didn't appear to be breathing, so RK took step forward to investigate. How quickly she forgot - if movies had taught her nothing it was to leave the supposedly dead enemy alone.

Rolled AC: 10
Rolled damage: 20
Attack successful
Remaining enemy HP: 6

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 18 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:47 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

As RK leaned over the 'corpse' the grunnie miraculously came to life and with a powerful leap, launched itself at her throat once more. Shocked from the sudden movement, RK stepped back and promptly tripped on her own foot. Landing none too gently on her backside she watched as the grunnie over compensated for her now shortened height and sailed over her head...to impale itself on a an exposed stick. Which just happened to be sharpened to a handy point. Holy deus ex machina batman!!! This time RK kept her distance but it was unecessary - her enemy was well and truly dead.

Rolled AC: 11
Rolled damage: 18
Attack successful
Remaining enemy HP: -12

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 pm
'cause there's
just an empty space

User Image

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 16 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:24 pm
'cause there's
just an empty space

RK was breathing heavily when she heard a distant voice calling for....someone. Knowing it wasn't safe in this area to be out alone she cupped her hands together and called out to the unknown person,
"Hello!! Over here!!"In a matter of a minute or two she began to hear the snapping of branches and other debris found in wooded areas, alerting her to the other person's presence. Good there was safety in numbers.

Out of the shadows came a zombie like male, with a blood stained...lab jacket? The creature took the scene in at a glance and let out a rage filled cry,
"You killed Fred!!" RK could only assume he meant the grunnie, but didn't get a chance to ask about the strange name choice when she was charged (yet again) by the zombie. Stumbling backwards, RK tripped (again) over the exposed stick that the grunnie had impaled itself on.Her decent snapped the larger portion free from the green monster and RK quick scrambled to grab onto it for defense. Holding it in shaking hands she contemplated explaining that technically she hadn't killed it since it had jumped on the branch itself, but considering she had the murder weapon in a death grip she didn't think it was prudent at the moment.

Enemy: Labtechs
AC: 12
HP: 60

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 16
Attack unsuccessful
Remaining enemy HP: 60

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 14 Total: 24 (2-40)

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

RK had learned the value of not throwing away your only weapon while being attacked by a crazed enemy. Time to pull out the big guns...she tried looking startled while making eye contact with the tree behind the mad scientist. And nothing happened. Well if the zombie lab rat charging her and actually startling her could be called nothing. As she hit the ground, with the creature on top of her two thoughts were running through RK's mind.
1 - She would never have a career in footbal, that really hurt
2 - How could the "there's something over your shoulder' not work?! It was her best move!

Rolled AC: 10
Rolled damage: 14
Attack unsuccessful
Remaining enemy HP: 60

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 6 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:40 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

Well when the tried, tested and true method of attack didn't work there was always the backup plan. Gripping her rock hard she swung her weapon of choice and it made a satisfying "thud" when it came into contact with the creature's skull. Unfortunately while it seemed to have some effect the thing didn't move from its position on top of her. RK's old friend claustrophobia paid a visit and the panic of being trapped caused her to thrash beneath the zombie. Squirming didn't seem to do anything for her either. Well color her out of options!

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 6
Attack successful
Remaining enemy HP: 54

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 17 Total: 24 (2-40)

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:41 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

As the creature leaned down to...bite? smooch? debate the benefits oil vs coal? RK didn't waste time finding out - she was all for the environment and didn't approve of coal OR oil.Snapping her own head up to meet the thing's and instantly was filled with regret. That hurt! A lot! And the icing on the cake? The zombie didn't even flinch. Well chalk one up for the bad guys....or was that several? Whatever, who was keeping score anyway? While faced with certain death RK was transported back to when she used to wrestle with her older siblings when she was a child. Well what did she have to lose?

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled damage: 17
Attack unsuccessful
Remaining enemy HP: 54

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 12 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:29 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

Yet again RK dropped the only weapon she had on hand and reached up to the zombie and...tickled it! Shock of all shocks the thing started to convulse and spasmed right off her to lay twitching to the side. Scrambling to her back she crab crawled away from her enemy until she felt she was safe enough to climb to her feet. At that time the creature stopped jerking and got smoothly to its own feet. Blinking its terrifying eyes at her it mumbled out an, "Interesting"Well wasn't that just the most terrifying thing RK had ever seen/heard.

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled damage: 12
Attack successful
Remaining enemy HP: 42

just the
memory of your face

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

RabidKitten rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 20 Total: 33 (2-40)

RabidKitten

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 am
'cause there's
just an empty space

Well RK had a new secret weapon - the only problem being she had to get close enough to the monster to use it. As the two contestants began to circle each other, RK summoned the courage necessary to speak, "Who do you work for?" Abrasive and to the point, just like on the big screen. With a silent prayer to her Movie Gods, RK hoped the zombie accross from her had enough intelligence to answer her. "My master is Gambino and you are going to make an excellent experiment if I manage not to tear you apart!" Momentarily shocked by the response, RK was not equipped to defend herself as the creature lunged and knocked her to the ground once more. The landing jarred her hip but the only saving grace was that she was able to roll with it, getting an elbow to the zombie's face while she was at it. Again the two opponents got to their feet and began another round of wary circling.

Rolled AC: 13
Rolled damage: 20
Attack successful
Remaining enemy HP: 22

just the
memory of your face

Save Modmas!