Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 am
Etzio Ziad
Etzio Ziad
*Enter's Gambino's Mansion and looks around* I don't get it! My client said that gambino was probably planning something to stop Modmas...But this place... I just don't see anything unusual. *Walks further in patiently observing everything* hum... I wonder... why isn't there any one around? I would think a place such as this would have great security but... I just walked in like if it were my house and I haven't seen a soul... What's going on here? * a weird sound gets his atention* What's that! It better not be another zombie infection!!! * closes in on the room were the sound is coming from* Ok here we go. *grins and thinks to himself "Dramatic Entrance" * Opens the door and does a combat roll to the middle of the room, still kneeling firmly holds sword while the first grunnies jump in and attack*

Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

*Rapidly performs a wide horizontal slash pushing the grunnies back*

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 6

No damage done. the grunnies start forming up around etzio.

Remaining enemy HP: 40

Remaining daily attacks: 1

*grins* This is gonna be fun!!! *Dashes towards grunnies and performs a spinning horizontal slash*

Rolled AC: 10
Rolled damage: 8

* Grunnies slammed against a wall from the strenght of etzio's sword* That should do it! *grunnies get up and look mad* ok, I knew this couldn't be that easy *Get's ready for the grunnies next attack*
Remaining enemy HP: 32

Remaining daily attacks: 0

Please note that this happened yesterday. You can find the original post on the Modmas thread.  
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 2 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:22 am
*Grunnies savagely jump at Etzio one after the other* This is taking to long *sight* Ok, let's do this!!!

rolled AC: 18
rolled damage: 2

*Etzio deflected the enemies attack pushing them back once again, but the grunnies just keep at it and dont leave Etzio a chance to strike.

remaining HP: 30

remaining daily attacks: 1  

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 12 Total: 28 (2-40)

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 am
Etzio Ziad
*Grunnies savagely jump at Etzio one after the other* This is taking to long *sight* Ok, let's do this!!!

rolled AC: 18
rolled damage: 2

*Etzio deflected the enemies attack pushing them back once again, but the grunnies just keep at it and dont leave Etzio a chance to strike.

remaining HP: 30

*Grunnies keep atacking Etzio* This guys are relentless, I got to figure something out!!! *

rolled AC: 16
rolled damage: 12

Etzio evades grunnies attack and uses sword to jump up, the grunnies jump after him; Etzio turns around in mid-air and throws the sword at the trailing grunnies* "Beatiful!!!" *Grunnies got hit hat by Etzio's sword; Etzio grabs his sword and start's to walking away* What the...!!! * The grunnies even visibly weakened got up and are ready to keep fighting* Don't this guys die!?

Remaining HP: 18

remaining daily attacks: 0  
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:20 am
*Grunnies resume their assault on Etzio*

rolled AC: 8
rolled damage: 4

*Etzio charges at the grunnies in an atemp to finih the fight* it's over!!! *Etzio Slashes with all his might; but the grunnies managed to avoid the strike* Darn it!

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 8 Total: 24 (2-40)

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:25 am
Etzio Ziad
*Grunnies resume their assault on Etzio*

rolled AC: 8
rolled damage: 4

*Etzio charges at the grunnies in an atemp to finih the fight* it's over!!! *Etzio Slashes with all his might; but the grunnies managed to avoid the strike* Darn it!

rolled AC: 16
rolled damage: 8

*Grunnies jump in as a gruop to attack Etzio* "So, predictable" *Etzio lifts up his sword and with a wide swing sends all grunnies flying all over the place.*

Remaining HP: 10

remaining daily attacks: 0  
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 12 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 am
*Etzio keeps slashing and hacking away at the grunnies as they come*

Rolled AC 13
Rolled Damage 12

* Grunnies come in and charge at Etzio* OK!!! "No more playing around!" *Etzio Lifts up his sword, charges it, and sends a powerful beam from his blade, blowing his enemies away!!!*

Remaining hp: 0

Grunnies defeated  

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:51 am
*Having defeated the grunnies Etzio decides to keep going deeper inside the mansion, looking for anything that might sugest a plot against MODMAS as his client had sugested. Having found his way to the experimental labs, Etzio, decides to enter one of the rooms as he felt activity in it and believes maybe someone's tongue will slip and let him know what he want. Inside all he sees is a zombie like man, once he spots Etzio he rushes him*

Enemy: Labtech
AC - 12
HP - 60

*As Etzio sees the labtech charging at him, he lunges at the enemy and hits him with a turning kick to the neck taking the labtech to the ground.

Rolled AC:12
Rolled Damage:12

Remaining HP: 48  
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 11 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:04 pm
...*The labtech gets back up and charges once more at Etzio* You dumb Fool. *Etzio waits until the labtech gets withing striking range and gives him a second kick to the neck again sending the labtech to the ground* How's that!!! *Grins*

Rolled AC:19
Rolled Damage 11

Remaining HP: 37  

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
Etzio Ziad rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 10 Total: 26 (2-40)

Etzio Ziad

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 am
*The labtech get up once gain* "Ok dude, since you are not gonna get out of my way might as well get some info from you" Etzio grabs the labtech and slams him agains the wall* "Now you talk!!! Why is Gambino trying to ruin Modmas"Labtech doen't answer.Etzio slams him against the wall once more* "Talk!!!"

Rolled AC:16
Rolled Damage; 10

*Labtech still doen't talk* "For your sake I hope you start talking soon" Etzio grabs the labtech by the head and slams his head against the wall, then slams him to the ground and slams his head 3 more time on the ground*

Remaining HP: 27

Remaining Daily attacks: 1  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas