Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
A Merry Modmas, indeed...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
cloud_tower001 rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-24)

cloud_tower001

Moonlight Genius

7,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 am
--I had been waiting all year for the event known as Modmas, running every morning to check my calendar, and crossing of the dates one by one... Until, finally, the start day was here!!!

--The people should be cheering. Something's not right. It's 1:30AM and still black out. Every year, the people's celebrations begin at 12 AM on the spot to welcome the new event, but something's not quite right...

--There are screams emanating from the entire city of Durem. Lightposts are broken. Flames are everywhere. The shops are in shambles. There are abandoned cars littering the streets. From out of nowhere, the grunnies come. It's time to once again don my trusty rings in order to save Gaia!  
cloud_tower001 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 11 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:38 am
--I hold up my hand with my rings aglow, ready to enact swift justice on the disgustingly cute, yet extremely vicious green monsters. *Hack!*

The Grunny takes 11 damage.

Grunny's HP is now 29.

--I strike the creature without mercy, cutting it's ghi down to a fraction of it's health. The Grunny snarls, eyes glowing read, and launches into an attack. I roll to the side and dodge, the creature where my head was a few mere seconds ago. I spot an opening, the thing's belly is exposed! I...  

cloud_tower001

Moonlight Genius

7,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
cloud_tower001 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-40)

cloud_tower001

Moonlight Genius

7,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 am
--I channel my rage and swiftly focus my mind to bring about another devastating attack. *Hotfoot!*

The Grunny dances around as if the ground was on fire, each step draining it's ghi, 3 hp at a time.

The attack lasts for 4 turns, leaving the Grunny with 17 HP.

--The Grunny flies upwards from the force of my attack, then back flips in mid air, stopping mid turn. As it falls back towards me with astonishing speed, it uses its momentum to drive its teeth into my arm.

--I yank the beast by its ears and throw it to the side, directing my energy to the wound. *Bandage!* My open sore glows softly yellow and heals before my eyes.  
Save Modmas!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games