Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sunburst king

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 am
when i looked at the sky i saw it. a boll of black fire soaring trough the sky.
with in the black boll i could see a little piece like thing moving. only three seconds later the black boll colapsed in the water. i could not let the little thing die inside of it so i jumped after it. when i came out of the water with a black orb in my hands i saw that the thing was actualy a star and that is was inside the orb, captured by the orb. when the star woke up he spoke five simple words: ''what is your deepest wish''. when i saw the eyes of the little star i could see that it cried before he waked up. i said: ''my deepest wish is that you would be free and would be friend''. from the moment the words came out of my mouth a black light broke the lock on the orb. the little star began shining a beautiful purple light and he said some wise words:'' you are the first one i have seen who's not thinking of himself i will do anything for you cause you where the one who broke my curse, and who wanted to be my friend''. heart  
sunburst king rolled 20 100-sided dice: 62, 65, 50, 86, 19, 9, 58, 57, 56, 56, 64, 71, 59, 95, 47, 70, 26, 23, 20, 62 Total: 1055 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 am
falling star  

sunburst king

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Save Modmas!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers