Submit

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:51 pm
Rp battles  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 20 Total: 39 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:53 pm
Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

Rolled AC: 19
Rolled damage: 20

Attack succesful

Remaining enemy HP: 20

Remaining daily attacks:1

He rolled the dice and as soon as the numbers landed on 19 and 20 the grunny stopped for a bit and a weapon appeared in his hand, he hit the grunny with his weapon and it dissappeared after using it, only to have dice appear in hands once again  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 19 Total: 36 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:00 pm
HP: 20

Rolled AC: 17
Rolled damage: 19

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 1

Remaining daily attacks:0

He threw the dice and another weapon appeared in his hand, not really caring why and how he attacked the grunny again ,this time, the grunny dropped to the ground and then weakly got up almost fainted but the weapon dissapeared before he could finish it and only dice appeared in his hand once again.  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 14 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:17 am
HP: 1

Rolled AC: 14
Rolled damage: 14

Attack successful
Enemy Defeated

Remaining enemy HP: -13

Rixan threw the dice and a weapon appeared in his hand " The weapon seems to be stronger the higer the number from the second roll, but then...what does the first roll do? oh well does it really matter now" Rixan hit the grunny with his weapon, the grunny dying shortly after "Phew.that takes care of-" His sentence was cut short by the sound of more monsters approaching , Ill take care of them too he thought tightening his grip on his dice and heading towards the source of the sound.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 15 Total: 35 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 am
Enemy: (2nd) Grunnies
HP: 40

Rolled AC: 20
Rolled damage: 15

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 25

Rixan headed deeper into the woods to find a pack of wild grunnies "taking care of 1 grunny was bad enough..."Rixan threw the dice into the middle of a small pack of them and both the numbers were quite high" 20 and 15..." He said in a low voice while again the dice transformed into a weapon and he attacked the grunny, getting in a few hits but they were all still standing " These things are stronger than they look..."Rixan charged to the grunnies but the weapon turned back into his dice, he saw this and reacted quickly, jumping back and getting some distance as he readied his dice for his next roll, hoping the dice kept working in his favor...  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 20 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 am
HP: 25

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 20

Attack Failed

Rixan threw the dice once more, this time getting a high damage roll" alright!" He said as he saw the number 20 land. He stared at the dice until they transformed into a weapon and once again he tried to hit the grunnies, just that this time when he tried to hit the grunnies the weapon passed through them and had no effect "What?! why isn't it working" He thought for a bit then he remember what number the first dice landed on " A 5.... it's the lowest one Ive gotten so far, maybe when the first dice roll is low the weapon doesn't work..." Rixan was saying as he was attacked by the grunnies " Damn it...I cant defend myself" he dodged a few attacks but got hit more than he dodged. Rixan couldn't take it anymore and jumped back, doing some backflips to evade the attacks and the weapon in his hand in his hands disappeared and once more he got his dice back " Looks like I need more than power to win here...I need luck!" He yelled as he threw the dice again.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 14 Total: 16 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 am

Rolled AC: 2
Rolled damage: 14

Attack failed

Rixan focused on the first dice as it landed on the number 2 "Tch... this is what I get for being so lucky at first...". As soon as he got the weapon, discouraged he threw the weapon at a grunny, but it had no effect as well and it quickly turned back into his dice and appeared in his hands " Looks like I'm retreating for now " Rixan went inside a hole a tree had and hid there while he patched his wounds and got ready to fight back, harder.

((o-o I was unlucky today D=))  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 15 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 am

Rolled AC: 4
Rolled damage: 15

Attack failed

Rixan threw the dice and his unlucky streak continued, with him still getting a low first dice , he couldn't hit the grunnies "At this rate....Im gonna get killed " He took the weapon as soon as it turned back into dice and wished he'd get a good roll next time.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 17 Total: 24 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 am

Rolled AC: 7
Rolled damage: 17

Attack failed

Rixan threw the dice but already knew that the weapon wouldnt work seeing as he got a 7 on the first roll " I knew i shouldnt had tried to kill all the grunnies at once....at least its quiet..." Rixan said when he heard a loud thump and a tree falling " What?!" He went outside his little tree hideout to see grunnies cutting the trees"....I think they're looking for me...."Rixan hid in his tree for a while longer, hearing the grunnies get closer every second. He closed his eyes and gripped the dice that had appeared in his hand again as he went outside and stood before the grunnies "Now...its my turn" Rixan said smirking.  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 10 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 am

Rolled damage: 10

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 15

Remaining daily attacks: 1

Rixan threw the dice and saw the results a 20 and a 10 " NOw thats how you do this! a 20 first dice, should be enough to hit the grunnies around a little bit " The dice turned into a weapon and went towards him, he grabbed it with his right arm and did some slices with it, sort of provoking the grunnies to attack him, and they just did that. While the grunnies charged at Rixan he charged at them back , hitting the most he could before the weapon turned back into his dice, but this time he got more confident in his next roll, as he saw the grunnies getting weaker.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 2 Total: 14 (2-40)

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:57 am
HP: 15

Rolled AC: 12
Rolled damage: 2

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 13

Remaining daily attacks: 0

Rixan threw the dice again and as soon as the weapon appeared in his hand he hit the grunnies, but knew he didnt injure them much because he got a 2 in the damage roll, but it didnt matter at least he hit them " Alright, im almost done with this bunch, good I cant keep this up much longer..."
((I posted this twice x-x and edited this post like 7 times o.o))  
Rixan-Kun rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 7 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:20 am
HP: 13

Rolled damage: 7

Attack successful

Remaining enemy HP: 6

Remaining daily attacks: 1

Rixan threw the dice but this time , instead of getting his usual weapon, a sword , he got a gun "Weird, but I guess it can work" Rixan said smirking, as he ran towards the grunnies and fired at full force, hitting the most grunnies he could.He kept firing until only clicks came out from the gun " That was awesome!, thank you number 20" Rixan said as the gun turned back into dice, I think one more assault like this should be enough to finish the grunnies.  

Rixan-Kun

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items